Bell Canada / Home Phone / cheating case for home phone service
HI, I was using the Roger's Home phone service and for long distance, I was using Call Select to call India.
Representative from Bell Canada called me and told me that, they will give 10$ off for a year and 100$ bonus amount. if I switch the home phone service provider from Roger to Bell. Also they told that, I don't have to have to do any thing and they will call Roger and give me the same number as well and my long distance call company will also remain same.There will be no change in that.
But, Once I joined Bell, they have started charging the long distance call to Bell itself and when I got the 1st month Bill, the Bill itself is almost 1000$. Can I do something...Please suggest...
Now when I call Bell they are saying, I have to call CALL SELECT if I want to keep my long distance provider and I have to pay all the Billing amount...
Please suggest me something...what can I do ?
More Bell Canada / Home Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - customer service
- Bell Canada - fibre optic installation
- Bell Canada - reconnection
- Bell Canada - billing - been overcharged