Bell Canadacellular usage billing

I can't believe the billing process for Bell Canada's cellular phone usage. Bell claims I require a lawyer to get clarification of the telephone numbers for incoming calls I am being billed for. I consistently have excessive amount of day time minutes I am being billed for and can not get clarification of the incoming numbers. In one day, 2 different representatives provided me with three different estimations for unused minutes and claimed they had an error on the calculations previously provided to me, all in the same day. The wrong calculations included Fab numbers and *611 numbers, which I should not have been billed for and are free numbers. WOW! I have to assume they are billing me correctly for incoming calls. I do not have a land line and rely on the cellular phone, which was to include 250 free day time minutes. I sign a contract of 1 year in order to keep my same number when I recently moved. I have inquired on a number of occasions with Bell, to be placed on hold for over a half hour, which seems to be the norm from what I have read on this system. I can not reach Bell's corporate office, which seems to be a secret amongst the Bell staff and now I totally understand why, they do not want to deal with the unhappy customers; the volume would be too high to handle. Well, I am certainly looking for a way out and would like some feed back from those who have experienced the same problem with Bell Canada. How does this company get away with misleading and over billing? Is it because the common person would not be able to afford a lawyer and they continue to get away with robbery?

Comments

• Da
      Jun 03, 2007
    Bell Canada - advanced spectrum auction = more wireless competition

Hello,

I would like to introduce you to a new grass-roots Canadian Telecoms Oligopoly information and protest site at TeleGopoly.com.

What is TeleGopoly?

Telegopoly = Telecom + Oligopoly

A market scenario where there are minimal, dominant, major telecoms companies serving the wireless (cellphone) market. Due to their oligopolistic nature and 'coopetition', the wireless telcos act like monopolies in a ‘competitive’ market. Side effects are minimal innovation and high service fees.

An example of this market situation is Canada where there are only three network based wireless carriers (which created tightly controlled MVNOs to create illusion of competition) serving the wireless market.

The Telegopoly.com objective is to educate Canadians about the Advanced Wireless Spectrum (AWS) Auction.

Next year, Industry Canada will hold the AWS Auction. Industry Canada set up a call for comments which ran from mid-February to May 25, 2017. Unfortunately the Call for Comments was not well advertised and the only time the press spoke about the process in any really visible manner was near the end of the process. It is now too late to make comments.

The Department will also provide interested parties with the opportunity to reply to comments from other parties. Reply comments will be accepted until June 27, 2017. We as consumers must be heard! It is important to rebut comments made by business organizations which are acting as defacto lobby groups for the incumbent carriers.

The carriers want "free market" open auctions via which the incumbent carriers will be able to outspend potential market entrants which could bring innovation and competition to the Canadian market.

Visit the site and let us know what you think.

Sincerely,

Dave and the Telegopoly.com team

• Ca
      Nov 20, 2007
    Bell Canada - terrible service
    www.bell.ca

I order a new phone connection last week, a technician came last Friday and said that the main box was on a neighbour house, and they were not there, which is nonsense, he did not do the wiring inside the basement and did not do anything, just left saying that another technician was going to come on Sunday.
    Another one came Sunday, named Steven phone number [protected] not business card or last name, he said that nothing was done, but he made the connection from the main box to the house outside, and he wants to charge 100 dollars for each hole, that he needs to make on the wall to get the line inside, which makes not sense at all, so, my landlord said that he will make the holes, one for the phone and one for the internet, the technician said that he could not wait, that he will come later that same day and pass the wires inside the house and finish the installation, and point a place inside the bathroom ceiling, were he said there was a box, but in order for him to do the installation and save my landlord an extra hole in the wall he should cut the ceiling ans expose the box, so he can work when he come back, we cut the bathroom ceiling were he pointed, and there was not box, I call Monday first thing in the morning and a lady call Shalini from customer service assure me that measures were going to be taken, and she apologize many times telling me that a technician will be that day Monday, between 5:00pm and 9:00pm, to fix the problem, I call again this time to customer service billing section, to complain about all the time the made me waste and the damage on the house, and he said that the installation fees will be cancel.

Monday, I wait for the technician and he did not show up neither he call, after 9:00 pm I call service and repair and they give me all kind of nonsense, telling me that not connection was done that there was a problem, that he could not give any information about when the problem will be solve, and to call customer service again, knowing that it was close, just avoiding any kind of responsibility, a complete unqualified incompetent person like most of Bell Canada personnel, at this point I was completely upset, so I call them again, the repair and service line, and another one answered the phone, after a big argument he call some other people, and put me on hold, telling me later to go outside the house and look for a jack inside the bell box and connect a phone to see if the line was working, which I did, under the rain and cold, thinking later how stupid that was who is going to put a jack outside the house, so anybody can plug a phone outside the house and do long distance call? At that moment I realized what kind of gain this people were playing, so I gave up, what could I do at this point? Around 10:00pm another Lady called to my Landlord house named Jigi, that’s what she said, but who know what was her real name was, she claimed that she was from repair and service department, and that the problem will be solve on Tuesday between 5:00pm and 9:00pm and I do not think that it would happens, she just call to covers her department and hold doing another complain this morning, I try to complain in the Bell web site but they just allow you 2017 characters, how convenience.

Companies like Bell should not be allow to monopolized a service, coz, that’s what happens later, they do whatever they want, their inside, bureaucracy start hiring, unqualified people, that are related to the ones already inside, paying chip salaries, and not giving there people the proper training, this is really bad, and should not be happening.

Regards

Carlos Alza

Terrible service

Mar 12, 2008

would anyone happen to know where i can send a complaint letter to bell?
    i cant seem to find their headoffice address or anything online.

thanks :)

ps- bell sucks

Mar 12, 2008

my email is
    [protected]@live.com
    if anyone could help, pls email me.

thanks again.

May 09, 2008

I totally understand where you are coming from I just had a problem with Bells customer service.

I called to make a service appointment and nothing more, but the lady who took my call tried to sell me a new movie package. I let her talk and make her sales pitch for about 3 to 5 minutes and I made sure that I didn't interrupt her at all. When she asked if I was interested I replied "No Thank You", but that wasn't a good enough answer for her and tried to convince me otherwise.

I finally made it clear with her that when a customer says "No", they are to not continue and say "Alright" I will take care of your request. The appointment still had not be made and I was on the phone for close to 30 minutes trying to get something done.

When my appointment had been finally booked the lady then asked me to grade her on her performance, so I gave her a 7 out of 10 when the choice was clearly from 1 to 10. I didn't want to be a complete jerk and give her 5, but when I did say 7 she questioned me telling me that an 8 is a pass. Last I checked a 5 out of 10 was a pass, so I asked for her manager and that was just another complete waste of time.

I'm trying to find a way to complain to Bell myself...if I find out I'll let you know.
    James

• Pa
      Aug 26, 2008
    Bell Canada - horrible, poor service - bell sucks!
    Canada

Welcome to Bell...we want your money and all you'll end up doing is giving us more $$ and more $$$, a few headaches, Emily will annoy you and when you finally speak to someone who speaks English they will have to transfer you to a different department...you'll get disconnected and then start this process all over again!! Look at spend over an hour (minimum) to try and resolve the bs in the first place.

We had been customers of Bell for over 30+ years . Approximately last October 2017 I received my monthly statement showing an extremely high dollar amount that showed calls were made from other countries to Mississauga...we live in Muskoka. It was explained to me that I should pay the regular amount owing and the rest of the bill was going to the investigations department. A week later we recieved a disconnection notice. So, we call...being told to disregard the "notice" and that it is under investigation. This continues until June 2017 (10 months) with disconnection notices and hour (or 2 ) long phone calls.
    Bell has cut 2500 jobs, fired Frank and Gordon, re-shuffling things at their end and I (just one sole customer) is getting the brunt-end of it.
    We receive notice from Cogeco they are now in our area, keep your number and pay only $34.99 monthly for the exact same services we received from Bell (paying $81 a month) We jumped at the opportunity to end the waste of time and paper we were recieving almost weekly. Bell SUCKS!!!

• Ke
      Aug 27, 2008

All big companies suck...but if you think Bell was terrible...wait til you get your bill from Cogeco...IF THEY EVEN send you one...often for some reason or another, it never does get delivered...and the bundle of services you get never really work all at the same time...I've had 7 visits from their technical staff and I still cannot watch a movie without it freezing, kicking me off, or losing the signal. Don't worry though...they re-imburse you...the cost you are out...1 or 2 dollars...and their phone service can just disconnect you..while you're speaking to someone...adn their reps tell you to go to the "box" and stick a pin in it...to re-start the whole system...or better yet...just unplug it..because if a tech person comes out...and sees nothing wrong...then they're going to charge you for their services...not cogeco...good luck

• Ho
      Oct 03, 2008

Canadian phone companies charge for incoming calls What a rort I am going to charge a fee for every Car I see go past my house surely thats a good way to make a bob just like them LEACHES, CORPORATE ###, PARASITES, WANKERS.

Nov 19, 2008

well if u would just listen to emily instead of getting annoyed with her and follwed her instrutions u would get to the right dept and have to be transferred...

Mar 02, 2009
    Bell Canada - billing harrassment
    Canada

I upgraded to Bell ExpressVu HDTV back in October, when I did that ExpressVu was suppose to mail me a box to send back my old PVR Receiver. It has been 6 months now, Once a month for the first 2 months and weekly since then I have suffered through a 1/2 an hour conversation with ExpressVu customer service to return the PVR and not be billed for the old PVR, that I am not using. I refuse to pay for something that I'm not using and the One Bill Billing department at Bell Canada continues to call me several times a week and will not stop calling even though I've explained the situation several times. Several of the Billing representatives have hung up on me when I requested to speeak to a supervisor. Throughout this ordeal I have been paying my bills monthly minus the rental for the PVR. Still they call... I have even asked to cancel all of my Bell Services to again be hung up on.

This is the most Atrocious way to treat a paying customer by any company that I have ever experienced.

• Bo
      Aug 14, 2009

I can fully sympathise with you. Same sort of deal billing collections daily calls and when I start kicking some it reanspires THEY OWE ME WELL OVER $500

will they apologise ? I doubt it !
    will I get any sort of compensation for a mess they started ? NADA

• Ic
      Sep 02, 2009

I just got off the phone with Bell. Initially I had free calling after 6pm although "somehow" it was removed from my account in January. I only realised today when i received my bill and called them to complain. After much discussion, they told me it was removed because the promotion ended and was thus removed ( I had this so called "promotion" since 2017 without ever renewing). They only want to credit me back 90 days worth of errors even though they owe me over 6 monthes of overcharging. They gave me an ultimatum : I either get credit back for the last 3 months (because i only have 90 days to complain apperently) or I can complain to the executives directors. I have not yet decided whether i should go through the execs. Is it worth to do so?

• Eu
      Oct 13, 2009
    Bell Canada - all service
    Canada

I have been without any dial tone/phone for 5 days/ Called Bell Sat. they told me a bell service person would be here on Monday between 8-5pm...well oh well, I stayed home all day waiting, without a phone mind you, and no repair man showed up!!! Not only was it a holiday, but my daughter got married as well...and I had no phone...the thing is, this is the second time this month that this has happened...and they keep threathening to charge me if it's my fault when it's obviously theirs!!! So Tuesday morning, Iam still without a phone and I have to leave the house to make a call to them...and that's when they'll show up, NOT! Of all the companies, Bell has been the most sneaky and slimey of them all to deal with. I swear they must train their employees how to swindle the customers...I've had trouble with them, ripping me off basically, from the internet line, to a cell phone to my home line...every service I ever had with bell has been dishonest from their end. Man, I can't even understand the person that I phone for repair, I have to ask them to keep repeating themselves...this country NA is going down the tubes...where are the jobs, oh yeah, they have all been moved out of this country...yet we keep buying the crap that is sent back to us from China, mexico, (poison in our chocolate, oven ware that explodes when it gets to hot, etc.) The only jobs left for Canadians will be at Tim Hortons, of course.

• Te
      Dec 04, 2009
    Bell Canada - two accounts for same service
    Montreal
    Canada

I keep getting 2 different bills every month from Bell Canada, for same service ( phone line ) is paid alone in one bill, then few days latter, it is is charged again with the Bell Express view, i have complained some months ago but Bell continues to no correct mistake and bill gets bigger, information over the phone is one thing, but i receive billing as if did not have called to complain or disrespecting phone decisions on both sides, the same has happened in the past with my master card, causing me to loses credit for this reason, not fair... can this problem with Bell allow for them to cut my phone ? i pay my home line every month on one of 2 accounts... but in the second the false debt get's bigger, the name and phone number are the same, for this reason i think it may be an internal problem with Bell and Bell Express Vu. Please help.

• Xu
      Jun 29, 2010

I had the same experience in Bell over charging and change plan (upgraded without my permition), and the customer service was so bad, I never got the answers whatever I asked, trying to deny everything.

Pushing all the fault to you, and threaten you there will be no money to credit if you make the termination.

I hereby support everybody whose had the same experience.

• Au
      Jul 16, 2010
    Bell Canada - dsffffffffffff
    bell canada
    South Carolina

On Ajune 22nd, 2017 I received a call from a telemarketer called kevin from [protected] "offering" me free and "better" internet service - a 3 month trial. This is at least the eighth call I have had from them within the past 2 months, and at least the third time I have asked them to remove me from their call list.

Their representatives are pushy and argumentative, often telling you that you don't understand, and will not take no for an answer. I have repeatedly asked them to leave me alone and that I am completely happy with my current service. They can't seem to understand that I'm not interested, even if it is free. On top of that, many of them are difficult to understand. They also ask you what you currently pay for all your services, which as far as I'm concerned is really none of their business. When a person says "No" or "I'm not interested" that should be the end of the call - instead, they ask you why and then start trying to bully you into accepting.

Bell Canada is supposed to be administering the National Do Not Call List (which we have been on)? They can't even get their own Do Not Call List administered properly. This is upsetting me enormously.

• Su
      Jul 16, 2010

I really booked a great TV / Internet deal with them, and they even installed it on time at no installation call.
    I think you may have over-reacted a little but i do understand that you may not have liked them calling you.

Aug 20, 2010
    Bell Canada - stay away
    Canada

Bel Mobility called me on my cell phone.

I had to ask multiple times what the call was about, I couldn't understand the strong accent of the telemarketer. Wasted more of my time and phone minutes.

I was working, I don't need these interuptions. I only receive business or emergency calls on this phone.

How did they get this unlisted number and call me using up my minutes and my time?

They just blew any chance they may have had of me switching cell phone companies. What is wrong with a mobile company that they would solicit people on their mobile? They if anyone would know what people use these phones for and how much the charges are.

NO MORALS.STAY AWAY FROM BELL MOBILITY.

Oct 21, 2010
    Bell Canada - overcharged
    Canada

August 9th I decided to contact Bell and get a price on switching my satellite service as I wasn't happy with Shaw. I spoke to a young man and he gave me a price on bundling my services. Satellite, home phone and internet services. We went over in detail the services I would recieve and the price it would cost me. I asked him if there would be any hidden costs and he assured me that was the price. He gave me a confirmation number and I decided to switch. Upon recieving my first bill I was stunned to see that they were charging me $130.00 more than what I was quoted. I have been trying for weeks to straighten this out as each department has no idea what the other one is doing. I now just recieved by second bill and I am now overcharged over $200.00 What they promised me and what I am getting are not even close. I can't understand the people I am talking too. Now I am stuck in a contract. Beware Of Bell Canada!!!

• La
      Dec 15, 2010

Just tried to access "one bill". I saw my residentail bill.Subsequently I clicked to my Cellular Bill. It kept on loading forever, I tried to "refresh" the browser, no dice. i refuse to give Ma Bell my credit card or discontinue the paer bill - lest they take me to the cleaners as they had in the past.
    The most corrosive, fascist company that I have ever dealt with - and I dealt with a lot!!

• Sm
      Dec 25, 2010
    Bell Canada - scam
    Bell Canada

do not call orleans store thought i had reached bell canada or somethihg the girl at the other end did not have a clue what she was doing we had paid for and ordered rugs and she had no clue what to do with us

Left homp depo to go with you guys did i make a mistake ?????well I need 100 words to say how much I should not of travled to Orleans to buy Rugs maby next time someone will look at this and get back to me Yea right I need 8 more words well I will now go back to HOME DEPO

Feb 06, 2011

-I recently had a harrowing experience with Bell Canada, I wondered if any other complaints against Bell could be found on the internet and I found this site.
    -I was appalled at the myriads of complaints against Bell: harassment, sabotage, overpricing, extortion, broken promises, unfulfilled contracts, to name a few!
    -This first page broadly explains my own awful experience with Bell and I will proceed to outline my dreadful experience as everybody else did
    -I hurry to write this in case my internet/phone gets interrupted again At least my complaint will be sent now, so the second page is where things get very interesting - there's hope for all you abused customers!

-Sometime during early winter 2017 Bell sent me a letter saying that I overused my allocated gigabytes and my Internet services would treble in costs starting in 2017. They also said that if I did not agree with this ultimatum to cancel this service.
    -Not being a heavy internet user, I could not believe what I was reading and decided to cancel both my Bell Internet and telephone - no way will I yield to extortion!
    -If you're reading newspapers in the last few days you'll read that the CRTC, the Canadian Government and ISPs dispute concerning allocation of maximum usage and charging customers an amount for each gigabyte over it - is still ongoing and Bell's statement is pure nonsense.
    -I found a company that offered a much lower cost for high speed internet and telephone services including an incredible deal for long distance calls in North America.
    -I proceeded to call Bell to cancel both Internet and telephone services, however they told me that it will only be canceled after 30 days. (Where that rule comes from is beyond me).
    -After buying a new modem and assured by the new company that there would be no disruption in services I waited the 30 days but during that time my Internet (Sympatico a Bell affiliate) )was often disrupted and my phone often rang any time of day with no answer at the other end.
    -A few days later Bell called me and said they were sorry to lose me as customer and offered me a better deal but I told them it was too late and leave me alone. (this meant that I was paying more than I should and could deal with them to bring the cost down) - (it also means that my name was on their list). The disruptions increased dramatically.
    -Exactly 30 days passed and my Internet and telephone were promptly cut off. I had no telephone or internet so I was forced to call from a phone booth during a very cold period. I asked the new company to find out why there was a disruption and they could not explain it but would open a ticket with Bell and my service would be back within 48 hrs. (These companies rent and pay for Bell lines therefore must go through Bell to solve problems - it's part of the contract - including the 48hrs period to solve the problem).
    -Guess what; 2 days passed and no telephone or internet and back to the phone booth I went and during the transfer to the person taking care of this problem - The connection was cut off and another 50cts gone to recall. The next day my services came back.
    -A few days later I get an email from a brother saying he can't get me on the phone. And so I call the company and a ticket is again opened with Bell. That Thursday evening both the internet and telephone were cut off. The next morning back to the phone booth and another 50cts and another 48hrs however this 48hrs does'nt include the weekend! (Nice timing Bell).
    -The company sent a technician to check my new modem and the tel box outside and proved to me everything is fine at this end and told me that Bell should send someone within 2 days. I'm stuck at home during the weekend expecting a Bell tech and until Tuesday afternoon I went back to the phone booth this time their boss was directly working on my case and another 48hrs of waiting at home ensued expecting for a Bell tech to come and check the outside tel box. (I can't figure this out - my internet and phone were working fine before Thursday and I did'nt touch my equipment and no footprints in the snow indicating someone tampered with the outside tel box - the trouble has to be at a Bell location).
    -This is when I started getting very suspicious, I was a commander of an operational communications center for the RCMP before my retirement and things like this were easily fixed by our in-house Bell technician.
    -Guess what: 2 days pass and still no Bell tech. Back to the phone booth, another 50cts, this time I'm told the company boss went to a city and will stop at my house on the way back to his city. (I'm not mentioning details because Bell may read this and find out who I am and cause more disruption in the future).
    I am getting paranoid along with my frustration? - You betcha!
    -That evening another company rep stopped over saying the boss is still working on my case and in the early morning a Bell tech will stop over to check the box and everything should be back the next day.
    -The next morning, an hour later than promised the Bell tech arrived and proceeded to the box. I dressed up with a note pad and pencil and asked questions. (I was'nt fast enough to see him open the box and play with wires). The Bell tech informs me that my tel line is dead.
    (The previous company tech had proved to me that it was OK). The Bell tech told me that I had a new tel number and I told him that I had made arrangements with my company to keep my old phone number. (I had purchased a special box from the new company which allowed me to keep my old tel number and have both internet and telephone on the same line).
    -I asked the Bell tech where he got this new tel number and he answered: the Bell Canada control center - customer service. He called someone there and was told that effectively my old line is dead and that a new number had been assigned. I was taking notes at the time and asked his name in case this should go to court - he refused, said he's only following orders and added that this ticket for the new tel is closed and promptly left.
    -I went back inside thinking "This can't be real! It's getting worse!"
    I started to look around for quarters - my stack was depleted by now, and before the long trek to the phone booth (it's almost a kilometer away) decided to have a coffee before leaving and started to look at the yellow pages to find out where I could buy a cellular phone that did not involve Bell in any way.
    -After about 20 minutes I tried the phone and got a dial tone! I called another brother and he knew it was me because his call indicator had my old tel number (minus my name this time). (There's proof that the line was tampered with). We made tests to see if it works both ways and it did -my old phone number was working!
    -I then hurried to call my new provider before this line was cut off and save me another phone booth excursion and got through and informed them what had occurred and that in no way was I to pay for 2 telephone lines and that details of this last encounter with the Bell tech would be sent via email ASAP before another disruption occurred. Yes I'm getting very paranoid by now!!!
    -I later got a call from my new provider who had called Bell and was told that I had only one tel number and everything should be fine - so far so good.
    -After reading more complaints I will proceed to find a way to stop this Monster - my rights to choose another company has been compromised -the RCMP motto is "Maintiens le Droit" (Maintain the Rights) and this is a Supreme Court matter.
    -Stay tuned for further instructions on how we can get together and punish this Monster with "Canada" in its company name.
    Organum
    (The dictionary does'nt define the other true meaning of this word).

Feb 06, 2011
    Bell Canada - rights violated
    Canada

I am getting paranoid along with my frustration? - You betcha!
    -I went back inside thinking "This can't be real! It's getting worse!"
    Organum
    (The dictionary does'nt define the other true meaning of this word).

Feb 07, 2011
    Bell Canada - rights violated 2
    Canada

-Organum is back demanding justice for myself and all the abused Bell customers.
    -First a little about myself: I have always combated crime/evil during my unblemished service with the RCMP and as a scout leader for 12 years(a form of crime prevention if you will), and morally I cannot let these scandalous incidents continue and go unpunished. I am also a good Christian but not in a religious way - what I say and do to others is my Christianity - I follow the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you wish them do unto you".

-I consider myself a learned person and a good writer and Bell Canada will soon find out that they met their Waterloo, Stalingrad and Sodom - Bell don't know who they unjustly trampled on, but they will soon.
    -Waterloo (many nation's armies got together to defeat the powerful warmonger).
    -Stalingrad (the Russian were almost hopelessly defeated by a monstrous Nazi army but stuck it out with help of allies who opened other fronts of attack and finally prevailed).
    -Sodom (this kingdom along with Gomorrah were in a permanent state of evil iniquity and not enough good people could be found and so were completely destroyed).
    -I mention these historical events now, but will show you later how to use those tactics against a formidable foe.
    Be patient with me if I get philosophical but we can learn a lot from history, science and logic.

-Now, lets see what were fighting against:
    -Bell Canada has great advantages over us - they control their records and can destroy them, they can push a button or type a command on a computer and easily disrupt your lines, they can deny anything and its their word against yours, they have good lawyers and it costs a lot to bring Bell Canada to court and even then, you might not win the case even if you're right. They know they can get away with criminal and immoral actions - they would consider it a perfect crime. If they get away with it once they'll try again even more boldly. With the amount of complaints received it looks like there's a conspiracy where many Bell Canada employees are involved in various evil acts.
    - If a crime occurs in diverse places and a common person or theme is found at those sites, it will become under suspicion and further investigations usually finds the guilty one.
    -The myriads of complaints against Bell Canada definitely show a pattern of malicious intent and actions on their part.
    -It is highly probable that once a Bell Canada employee is forced to commit an evil act to a customer - his co-worker, supervisor or higher persons in echelon will use it against him then blackmail him into committing other evil acts, or pay them to do so.
    -Don't just take my word for it; look at the numerous evil acts reported by abused costumers; harassment, over-charging, extortion, sabotage, unfair practice, fraudulent practice, unfulfilled contracts, illegal practices, violation of Rights, stealing money from customers, unjustified disconnections, illegal billings, unfair fees, bullying, monetary abuse against elderly and disabled persons, wrongfully billed, confusing billing, unsolicited calls, privacy invasion, and the list goes on and on and on.
    And these are only those that are reported! This is only the tip of a big iceberg!

-Here are some of abused customers comments; terrible customer service, rudeness, unfairness, dissatisfaction, disappointment, irresponsible behavior, worst company ever, cheaters, wasted time, unprofessional and rude service, untimely customer service, atrocious customer treatment, frustration, refund delay tactics, helplessness, repair delay tactics and other customer delay tactics of every form imaginable - I don't think I need to go on, you get the picture by now.

But that's not the whole picture!
    -There are many more pieces of this puzzle than you might imagine! It goes way beyond just Bell Canada.
    -It's becoming more obvious by now that Bell Canada Management is either ignoring or encouraging these malicious tactics on their parts. Furthermore, our Government is'nt doing anything about it!
    What the HELL is going on here!?
    -Here we have a company called Bell Canada using our country's name and all these evil deeds are allowed to persist!
    -That surely makes a lot of Canadians become less proud and more ashamed to be called Canadians.
    -I have a great library and cannot remember from which book the following came from but luckily I once wrote this down:
    The Seven Evils of Society
    -WEALTH without WORK
    -PLEASURE without CONSCIENCE
    -COMMERCE without MORALITY
    -KNOWLEDGE without CHARACTER
    -SCIENCE without HUMANITY
    -WORSHIP without SACRIFICE
    -POLITICS without PRINCIPLES
    -Can you recognize that is the society we have now become!
    -Before I continue with a plan of attack against this EVIL ENTITY, I must pause and meditate (that's my form of prayer), solving this problem is more time consuming, more involved, brain racking and mind boggling than I first realized.
    -Organum hears your cries for help and I will do the very best, but I will need your help later on too!
    -Also if Bell Canada finds out who I am, they can disrupt my lines of communications and may seek to stop me by every which way possible, so I'm signing off for now and at least got page 2 done.
    -stay tuned, I'll be back real soon!
    -If you read this please post your comments so that the "Sort by Popularity" listing make "Rights Violated" (1 not indicated) and 2 and others to follow, the top of the list, you won't regret it, also ask others to do so.

-An elephant trespassing in red army ants territory will trample many of them but the sheer overwhelming numbers of them eventually prevail.

• Da
      Feb 22, 2011

I have spent months trying to find an actual ADDRESS or name of some department at Bell that I could send the documented PROOF theyovercharged me. When I cancelled my account for my cell (worked all of 3 days) the bill was $1200 (I dont owe that) and after calls by collection agencies I received a new bill for $2300. I have called, emailed and no one can do anything about it.

I don't owe this money. I cancelled the contract when the phone broke after 3 days. HOW do we resolve this on our credit rating???

• Li
      Sep 19, 2011

Exact same thing happened to me.

Double billed every month, 3 ACCOUNTS attributed to my name and active ??one from an old apartment I live in until 2017 and cancelled, harassing phone calls for payment on the "other" accounts when I'm depositing over $200 to Bell every month.

Hours of phone calls and transferred to multiple account reps to explaining the situation over and over and over again.

Worst experience with a company to date. Really regretting switching from Rogers.

• Vi
      Dec 07, 2011
    Bell Canada - overpriced, bad service
    Canada

Bell Canada is one of the worst companies out of all businesses in Canada. I am a former customer. Their services are all overpriced & bad.

Mar 05, 2012
    Bell Canada - Equipment, failure to show
    Pembroke
    Canada

I have had no phone since February 29th...i have an independant net/phone provider who must go through bell to have my phone hooked up...they were supposed to have it done on February 29th...didnt happen...isupposedly a Bell Canada technician was sent to my place on Friday i still have no phone it is monday march 5 2017...also if a tech was here from Bell on friday this is the state the equipment was left in...these pics were taken at 12 pm march 5 2017...oh yes...i still have no phone service.

Mar 09, 2012

I have been a loyal client of Bell. But they do not appreciate clients anymore. They have made it a rule to break their promises. Also, they are over billing me on a regular basis. Recently, when I called their billing department, they presumed the client guilty. Then, they checked their records and found the proof that it was the fault of their employees. Bell did not even apologize to me, and more than a month later, they have not corrected their mistakes.

• Li
      Mar 31, 2012
    Bell Canada - monthly added charges
    Bell
    Canada

Each month I have noticed an add-on charge to my Internet bill for one reason or another. This week March 30, 2017 I received a notice via email of another charge of $2 effective June 1 for paper invoice. The choice is to either see the invoice online or pay the $2 per month.
    First of all, I am all for saving paper, however, I have complained to Bell before that I refuse to use their site because I do not find it user-friendly, it too crowded and jumbled and complicated, I do not want to spend the entire day trying to find one thing. Secondly, there's more than one person who takes care of the bill. Thirdly, charges are being added best price is not given to users unless asked. Paper is necessary until Bell has efficiently cleaned up their act and the consumer should have a choice of paper or not WITHOUT penalty. Bell Canada departments do not coordinate their business flow and I do NOT TRUST THEIR THEM Dealing with Bell is annoying !! The last time I saw an increase they said it's dictated by CRTC. I wish CRTC would just BUTTOUT.

Apr 18, 2013
    Bell Canada - lies and over charge
    BELL CANADA
    Canada

Bell has the worst costomer service... None of them are helpfull. I returnd a tablet within less a wk after receiving it, it took them over a month to finally say they have received it. No one will call to f/up with you. I was calling every single day to make sure I did my part. After admitting they have the product, they charge my account with the rediculous amount of money for something I dont have anymore. Spoke to some stated credit will be put in on my account. Until now i'm still waiting for this credit. It is now 18th of april, they recieved the tablet on 01/24/2017. Very poor service in every level of department.

Jan 01, 2014

I also had a horrible experience with Bell. I had a job a few years back that entailed travel which I explained to them, so they said they would set me up on a plan for this and told me just to accept incoming calls, which I did. The first bill I received was $1, 000. I called and explained the previous conversation I had with one of their reps. and it went nowhere. I had to pay the bill and their customer service regarding this matter was horrible. I have sense left Bell and would never go back, if they offered me a $0 dollar plan to call anywhere I would still say no to those crooks.

• Recently y came to cancel my Service with bell, i had a lot of problems with this company, the Customer service is the worst in the world, they overpriced, and they rober me charging me money in penalties that never existed. I do not recomend to any body this company and i will be continue telling my hundreds of friends here in Canada that never go to business with the worst telephony company in the world.