Bell Canada / bell paper invoice
We have received notice that as of June 2012 there will be a charge of $2 for paper invoice unless you register for eBilling. No Option here !!! either pay $2 or go online. I have been trying to register for the past month but each time with error or failure. I got a chat online with some idiot who provided instructions after resetting my profile and it still didn't work. I tried again today, another error, it says: sent to your email, but nothing in my email.
I complained that this is stupid because if more than one person is paying the bill because the other is away, how is that person going to go online to see the invoice ? Answer from chat idiot: "give them your password". Stupid !!!
I think this is a money grabbing rip off by Bell. Bell's invoice is so complicated that if I could trust Bell Canada with providing accurate billing without screwing up, I may not be so angry, I am fed up with them.
If there's a service provider out there that I could depend on, trust, provides exceptional service, please let me know !!!
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills