Bell Canada / bell mobility

I am very frustrated with Bell as they are not serving me a good service which they always promise .So far i have removed home phone & fibe t.v now it's the turn for mobility & internet. Imagine i have been using bell services since 18 years and those days ot was the most expensive service available. But i will cut my explanation and come straight to my point I was offered a plan and special price this black friday for which loyality requested me to wait as i was porting out my services somewhere else but on loyalities request i stayed and wasted more than 3 hours in bell store in fairview shopping centre, pointe claire and changed my plan from consumer to small business. (Bell msg) Your upgrade order number is: B32010. Visit a Bell store or The Source to complete your order.This was the bell message sent to me . Now i am trying to call the loyality and they are saying black friday is gone so we can not offer it. And i was told by loyality team member that she gave me this offer and it would still be good for 7 days. If anyone could help me let me know as i have already paid my device balance so have no issue in porting out. Probably until next week i would be gone like last 2 times i said and i moved my 2 services and bell later started sending letters like we miss you come back we will provide you what you were asking for it but by that time ots too late.
[protected]