Belk Credit Cardonline billing system

Please get your online payment system working!!! I'm sick and tired of having to drive to a belk at the last minute because your system is down again. Either offer the convenience of online payment and fix the problem or shut the whole system down and stop wasting my time!!! Jeez - you're a pretty big company can't you hire someone who can get it up and running on a consistant basis??? I feel like tearing my card up and mailing that in with my next payment

Ci

Comments

• Mm
      Jan 11, 2011

I have tried to register my new account online numerous times over the past 3 months - it is extremely frustrating and annoying. I also tried to call belkcredit today and the phones are down. I am a person of convenience and Belk's is NOT a company for me. I will be canceling my card as soon as I can get it paid in full.

• Br
      Aug 19, 2012

I have had a Belk credit card for 20 years with no previous problem(s), but now I have checked my credit report and I see Belk has reported me for late or delinquent payment, unknown to me.

Dec 19, 2013

This is not a user friendly system. I always have trouble paying my account on line and today it doesn't even recognize me as having an account with you. You do want your money, don't you?

• Ge
      Dec 20, 2013

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 122013_cb_SarahMJones**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at [protected]@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,