Belkcoupons that are misleading

I have over the past year tried to purchase several items on sale with a coupon for 20% off on any regular or sale price item. Both occasions I was decline saying those are name brand items that are in stated in the fine print are excluded.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Myrtle Beach, SC
This Black Friday was a scratch-off for additional percent off when ask why I didn't get one at the cash register I was told in applied to the first 300 customers. I ask the manager to show me that in the printed ad, which after several minutes of searching it could not be found.
He's a contact bait and switch at Bulks now. It's sad since my very first job was with balks and I used to have great respect for the company but now totally disrespect. I will continue to shop at Stein Mart, which will gladly give you a coupon discount,

• Updated by Concern Shopper, Nov 24, 2017

By the way, use your spell check and it corrected Belks with spelling such as Bulks and Belks and no way to correct that. Poor web site as well as service.

• Updated by Concern Shopper, Nov 24, 2017

This site is as poorly design as the coupon ads for Belks

Co
Nov 24, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 24, 2017

"Poor web site as well as service."
    This website is a public consumer complaints board and is not affiliated with Belk.

• Po
      Nov 24, 2017

"This site is as poorly design as the coupon ads for Belks"
    Belk is not affiliated with this website so is this just an observation you're making?

Dec 19, 2017

I shop at the Greer and Spartanburg SC stores. I get their coupons in the mail frequently. No matter what I try them on they never work anymore. The mile long list on the back of the coupons that tell you what they don't cover is almost every item in the store. Now I take their sales papers and throw them directly in the trash can. They have been worthless. #2 complaint, their so called sales are not sales at all. Everything is (buy one get 2 free). Well I never need three items so therefore I have to pay full price to buy the one item or I have to go to another store to buy what I need. Belks changes are no good and people are complaining. Belks was always my favorite place to shop, but not anymore. They might as well shut down their stores and let let other stores take over their empty buildings.