Belk / belk fine jewelry repair #[protected]

1 Lake Square Mall, 10401-2003 Hwy. 441, Leesburg, FL, United States

I purchased on 11/23/2018 a diamond cluster ring, 14KW, white gold, item number [protected] from Belk at Lake Square Mall, 10401-2003 Hw. 441, Leesburg, FL 34788, Phone #: (352) 787-3412, store manager: Sarah Engel. The purchase price was 1603.93 with Florida tax. As the ring was a Christmas present to my spouse, my wife did not attempt to wear it until after Christmas, 12/25/2018. On 12/29/2018 we took the ring back to the Belk store that it was purchased from to have it sized. At that time I purchased an extended service plan for an additional $192.59 with Florida tax and placed a fine jewelry repair order #[protected]. It is now 1/23/2019 and we still have not received the ring back from the Belk Fine Jewelry Repair center. Again the order was placed on 12/29/2018 and it still has not been returned as of 1/23/2019. Further the Belk store does not know when the ring will be returned from the Belk Fine Jewelry Repair center. According to the Belk department store there in Leesburg, FL there are several customers with this situation. My name is Larry Watkins and I can be contacted at 14747 Black Cherry Trail, Winter Garden, FL 34788, phone #: [protected].

La