Belissima / Interview

May 15, 2015
Phone: 403 293 1867
I had dropped my resume off at Belissima Sunridge and about 2 weeks later I get a call from june from Belissima Sunridge location and I missed the call so she left a message saying that she had looked at my resume and is interested in setting up an interview time for me. As soon as I checked my phone I called her back and she then booked an interview for me for Friday may.15 2015 so I go to the interview that she had scheduled me and I let them know that I have an interview and she herself tells me that she doesn't have any time booked for me for an interview and I told her that I have the message that she left me and that I called her back and she was acting like that she didn't know what I was talking about, then she tells me that she had already hired couple girls for the Sunridge location. So I wasted my time booked everything off so that I could go to the interview and she tells me that she doesn't have me booked for the interview which was very unprofessional and on top of that she was telling me about how other locations are hiring and that I should try for those. Very very unprofessional and I honestly don't think she deserves the position she is in right now because of what she did to me and how I was treated. Honestly no one has time for this crap I was very prepared for the interview and took my time to go there and ended up walking out of the store very very disappointed.