BELISI.COM-SKINCARE / charged for product not ordered

I ordered Belisi ResDematrol from www.nomorerack.com for $6.00. I received that order, but to my surprise a couple of weeks later I received a second jar of the same product. When I checked my bank statement I found that Belisi had charged my debit card account for $90. plus change. I never placed an order with Belisi, nor did I agree, when ordering from nomorerack to a program of regular shipments of one ounce of their product at $90+ per order. I called their customer service and talked to a woman with a heavy, hard to understand accent, who told me I had signed up for their periodic shipment program. I asked for my money back and she said she would have to refer my request on to "higher management." She said she would send me an e--mail confirmation that I had cancelled any more orders, but the e-mail has yet to be received, nor has my bank card been credited.I will b following up. Please do not order product from this company from any third party as it seems that however they get your credit card information they will ship product until you contact them and cancel the order. I will pursue this to the full extent of the law to get my $90 back and will let nomorerack know that this is an unethical company and if they continue to promote such products I will not be using them either.

Vj

Comments

• Te
      1st of May, 2012

Hello Vjt1965,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
    Samuel.

• Ce
      6th of May, 2012

this happened with me too. 2 months in the row they took money (100 $) every time for a little cream, it is unacceptable.
    yes, I did accept the free trial, but when I spoke with my bank( because I block them directly from the bank_ it's called stop payment order for this company for 14 months), my bank advise me to speak and get the cancellation number from them, because when you agree with the tree trial, you agree to pay the shipment ( only 3 $ for the first)and for those next "orders" we actually pay the shipment 100$ not the product...is so funny how tricky can they be!! so, idea is to speak with them and stop or cancel the agreement to pay the shipment...hope I can get my 100 bucks back for the last shipment cause for the next they are blocked. good luck!

• Te
      6th of May, 2012

Hello Cera,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Sincerely,
    Samuel.

• Do
      21st of Jun, 2012

This has also happened to me. I have just received another email for a delivery.
    I ordered one item in February of 2012 and since then a delivery have been made
    in April, May and now June. This is incredibly fraudulent and I intend to also
    Follow up on this. It's unbelievable that a company could possibly take advantage
    In this way. I did not sign up for any free trial like previous email, I paid for the sample.
    Approx 40 dollars. What is going on with these people. I also will be putting a stop
    On bank account.