Belisi Fashions / Rip off

Belisi Fashions
In 2005 I signed up for the Belisi tie club. Initially you get 3 silk ties for $3.00 a piece. It is a good deal and the ties are very nice. After the initial order you have to buy so many ties in a time period to meet the club requirements. If you do not pick a tie or put off your next order by a specified date they send you a tie of their choosing. They ALWAYS pick the most expensive tie. Most of the ties start at $34.50. On 4-21-06 I went to their website and followed the procedure to decline the next order. That afternoon I was on my bank's website looking at my account and noticed that on 4-21-06 they sent an electronic debit through and the bank was holding $49.50 for a purchase at Belisi Fashions. I promptly cancelled my account with Belisi Fashions. If you do not want a tie that has already shipped they do not issue a credit to your bank account, they give you a credit towards your next purchase. From what I read even if you close your account you can still order ties at the discounted price. I was not able to find any information on how to actually get my money back. I wanted to speak with someone in customer service to find out how I could get my money refunded since my account was closed but the only way to reach them is by email. Their email is very limited. The only options are preset questions and you are only allowed 60 characters. If you need any information not listed in the preset questions you are out of luck. There is no way to call them or send an email asking specific questions. When I am purchasing items from a company I find it strange and ridiculous that the only way to get information is by email. DO NOT JOIN THIS CLUB it is not worth it. The ties are $34.50 and up. if you don't pick a tie or decline the order (you have a time period in which you have to full fill your obligation) then you are stuck with a tie or a credit towards your next order. No phone number and limited email. They want your money but don't want to hear from you. They call the shots. DO NOT JOIN!!! Rip Off!!!

N  14th of May, 2009 by
This company will rip you off... do not provide credit card information to them... they will put monthly charges on your credit card for services and / or products you never ordered. To top it off they offer products to try for cheap then they boost the S &H costs so you're paying full price anyway, then the kicker is you never get the products and every month they keep charging your credit card for other stuff that you didn't order or request.. like a membership??? Why would I want a membership to a company that doesn't send products. I have been sending requests since March 2009 it is now May 2009, I have yet to hear from anyone and have had to dispute 3 separate charges to my credit card . STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEIR TERRIBLE !
D  8th of Jun, 2010 by
Their 800# is right on the front page of their website and there is always a live person to speak with on their customer service line: 1800 434 1962. It would be considerate to call them and inquire about the charges before you inundate the website with negative comments because you didn't understand the terms of your order. I have called on multiple occasions and ordered from them. Never had a problem and they are always there to help.
N  24th of Oct, 2010 by

Belisi Fashions - Runaround
Belisi Fashions

I ordered Dermatrol face cream over a month ago, I did not receive anything as promised, in 7 days but noticed they had already charged my credit card. I called and they apologized and said it had been sent out, they would check on it for me and get back to me. A week later still nothing, another call, told not sure what happened but they will ship another order.

As of today no product, I call and get the run around, told product on back order due to big demand, never got shipped. Asked them to cancel my order and give me a refund, did not want to do business with a business that lies.

Refused to give me a refund of amount already paid, can only cancel future shipments. So now working with my Credit Card company to get my money.

Don't do business with them you will be scammed.