Belen Echandia / No quality control

I brought one of these bags over the internet and was really disappointed. The bag looked OK at first glance but the stitching was wonky and the metal hoop thing that holds the handle on bent releasing the handle after wearing the bag just 3 times. I paid a lot of money for the bag and a lot of money for shipping and wasn't impressed!! Customer service avoided answering my questions and tried to pressure sell me another bag instead!!

Ky

Comments

• Tp
      19th of Dec, 2010

Kylie - I totally agree about the quality control. I have experienced and heard of MANY instances where QC was clearly NOT implemented; leather discrepancies. missing hardware, wrong linings, incorrect specs, bags being sent to different people, staples, sub-par workmanship. I just wish that they wouldn't try and cover it up, and hide behind BS excuses, as people are truly getting tired of it, and frankly it's an insult to those that have spent money on their bags. When ladies have issues, and are too scared to approach Jackie/BE for fear of being made to feel like ###, or it's as if it's all their fault, then something is fundamentally wrong here! As for them avoiding your questions, ANY company that truly values their customer would bend over backwards to ensure you were completely satisfied. I should know, as I experienced it lately with another company. I expressed my opinion, and dismay and apart from an apology, not ONLY did they ask me what they could do, but gave me a gesture of goodwill, to resolve the issue. To me, a customer should NEVER be made to feel guilty for having an issue, or expressing their view, in addition to feeling obligated to anyone, once something is resolved. From what I have witnessed and know of BE, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you were pressured into buying another bag.

• Be
      30th of Dec, 2010

Dear Kylie,

We don't have any record of an order for a Kylie, but as we have responded on another thread already, please contact us if you have any issue with your bag and we will rectify any issue with pleasure. You did originally post this quite a while ago but we have yet to hear from you about it. We'd be delighted to help.

Many thanks,