Behappy2day / ridiculous

United States Review updated:

To be honest, I deleted my profile after I got 300 messages in one week. It's a lot counting that I didn't even upload photos of mine. All of the messages are short without any constructive thought. Just "hi, how are you doing?" or "hello. welcome to this website. how's it going?"
Do you really think that someone would really believe these messages were written by real people? It's just ridiculous.
What's the point of this, can somebody explain?

• TomChapman's Response, Sep 05, 2018

This site has been fine for now, it seems safe and reliable a personal information is kept totally confidential and there is a policy that ensures safety of clients. It's a shame not all the ladies have a video cam but it's no big deal. The site has many perspectives for growth.

Ma
Oct 30, 2017

Comments

• To
      Sep 19, 2018
    Behappy2day - BeHappy2day

• Wi
      Oct 05, 2018

BeHappy2Day brings back a lot of great memories for me. Ease of use, chats with beautiful ladies and of course the first meeting with my wife… I no longer need the dating services but I just want to thank the site for making me happy.

• To
      May 22, 2019

I don't have this problem on behappy, maybe they've already fixed it. I like using this website, I've met lots of nice people there