BeeZee Health & Beauty / Facials

27-29a the broadway, southall, middlesex, UB1 1JYLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 02085746222

i had been to this beauty salon for my eyebrows but thought to get my facial done from here as they said that all the products which they use are dermalogica safe. But this was not the case my products that were used on my face were of the name of (Thalgo) which i had never heard of. The beauty thripst exmined my face and confirmed with me that my face is very sensitive and i told her that i had suffered from acne but did not have any spots.
The thripst started my facial and as she was massaging my face i said to her that this cream is stinging me she said "is it ok let me take it off and the applied a face mask right at the end which i can not begin to tell you how much is was burning my face at the what i can tell you is that at the end my face was as if i was punched or had been involved in a fight, my face was glowing red in paches when i asked what has happend she said ohh your face has been under steam that why. I had objected and told her that this is not the first time i had got a facial done and this had never happend to me before. She sent me home advising me to wash my face with cold water which gave me even more stings. I was not satisfied and i would not recommed anyone going at this clinic.

Comments

Sort by: Date | DownRating
Ma
  21st of Aug, 2009
I have been visting BeeZee Health and Beauty now for over 5 years. All my treatments as such are done there. The Thalgo you refer to is a reputable company and if you do your research you will find its one of the best. At BeeZee i have noted they have record cards of everyone and do testing before applying any sort of trreatment. My experiance has been of the highest quality and you are for no reason tarnishing the good name and service this Clininc provides.
Ja
  31st of Jan, 2011
totally disagree, everyone is skin is different, if you have heard or used Dermalogica then you must have heard about thalgo. here is a link to Thalgos' web.
Ja