Beetleonlinesigngmail.com / recieving money and not shipping even not responding to mails

1 China Review updated:

On February 9 2010 I ordered in the Internet from seller beetleonline.gmail.com I ordered DVR Hidden Camera 720x480 Video 30FPS Spy Car Key Chain and I sent at the same time via PayPal an amount of 100 u.s. Dollars.before I've made an order and they transact me the goods.this time I don't know why they are'nt answering me at all. I OPENED A COMPLAINT CASE IN PAYPAL but please I would like you to check what's going on and why this seller behavior like (sorry) thief at night.I'm sure he doesn't need for donates.I hope I've reached to the correct office or with you kindness refer me to the correct place. Thank you very much.David.

Comments

• Da
      6th of Mar, 2010