Beemod / Horrible customer service

Just like other reviews here, I emailed beemod to find out if a particular coffee table was in stock. I was told it was, and would be shipped out. I placed my order, my card was promptly charged. I emailed them once again, a week later, asking if my item was shipped, and was told it was. After not receiving it a week later, I emailed again, asking if my item was being shipped, and was told it was shipped "earlier this week." When I asked for a tracking number, they stopped replying to all emails.

STAY AWAY from this company. They will not send you what you ordered.

I've charged back the transaction with Amex.

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Feb, 2011
    Beemod - Steels money, beware!
    Beemod

The website looks alluring and the prices are cheap. Do not be fooled! I ordered the Womb chair and ottoman on January 2010. My card was charged immediately, but I never got the chair and definately, I never got a refund. I contacted The Bureau for Better Businesses in New York and filed a complaint. They did not get a response from beemod either. The company owes me $800. The order was placed over a year ago. They are criminals. They don't respond to e-mails, calls or anything. We need a class action suit against this company. And people, please, do not order from these thieves.