Bee MP3.com/Billingaid.com / overcharged/billing

United States Review updated:
I found this BeeMP3 site and wanted to try and download a song. Paid for the $4.87 3-day trial, not the $39.73 membership. Tried to download the song and it didn't work so I thought maybe the payment didn't go through, so I tried to sign up and pay again. Now I have been charged twice for $39.73 and a few other small charges(foriegn ATM and/or point of fail fee??). I only wanted the trial for $4.87! Contacted my band to get a number and got this number for Billingaid.com: [protected]. Called them and was hung up on twice because I asked about the overcharges. What Can I do to resolve this?
Jl

Comments

Ma
  12th of Feb, 2009
Download free the mp3, free music downloads, new music, top songs, mp3 music downloads, mp3 downloads, free mp3 downloads, free mp3 music, mp3 files, top charts http://www.axa.co.il 100% Free.

Axa.co.il is a music search engine for locating an mp3-audio files over the Internet. We don't host any files - our crawler searches through the Net and indexes all the brand new and popular songs for Your comfortable and fast search. Today we have 800 000 mp3 files in our search database and approximately 10 000 files are added daily. We are glad to see You at Our Service. We hope it will be usefull to You and Your friends, You'll enjoy our service and share Your experience with Your friends!
Ko