BedroomKing.com - Gately's Family of Stores / Never received order

March 14,2007 ordered and paid with credit card. Original ship date was to be April 26th, 2007. Kept checking, they kept changing ship date. Finally cancelled my order the end of June 07. Said it would take 10 days to receive refund. Then it became 3 wks because order was sooooo old. Never received refund. Reported to BBB of Colorado in September. Gately's has not responded at all...

Comments

• Gp
      30th of Nov, 2007

Similar situation. ordered almost $3000 worth furniture. They charged my credit card immediately.
    Original ship date came and went. Then items started trickling in. One was damaged. Took 2.5 months to get a replacement. Also sent items using incorrect shipping company. Wanted me to remove 300+ lb. of furniture from semi with no ramp or lift-gate. Had to read their Shipping Policy to them- they agreed it was their responsibility to have the items unloaded from the truck and placed curb-side.

Never an explanation, nor an apology. They would not let me speak to any management or owners of the company to express my concerns. Spent over 5 hours on hold total waiting to get answers.

Last time I do business with these crooks.
    GP