Bedroom Set / Horrible Service

CA, United States Review updated:
We purchased a complete bedroom set at Easy Life Furniture including mattress totaling over 3, 500 and after receiving we noticed chest was too big for our room and called back to see if anything could be done. The person helping us did not give us any options at all. We even were willing to accept an exchange or store credit, they told us there was nothing they could do. We requested they provide Easy Life corporate office phone number and when we called it seemed we were calling a swapmeet store. The person on the phone was very unhelpfull and did not know who to transfer me to or how to take care of our situation.

The salses people are very helpfull to make a sale but it seems that they forget you even exist once you have puchased the item. They claimed that there is a not refund, no retur policy but that was never enphazised as they emphazised other items which they knew would not hurt their sale. I am very disatisfide with this vendor and would advise everyone to STAY AWAY from Easy Life since they will not stand behind their product, imagine what would happen if your item as damaged or mistaken., YOU WOULD BE STUCK WITH IT, which should be their slogan.
Qb

Comments

Ti
  14th of Jan, 2010

Bedroom Set - Poor Service & Cheap Furniture
Raymour and Flanigan
Norwalk
Connecticut

I would seriously think hard before buying any furniture from Raymour and Flanigan. The store looks wonderful but the furniture is made very cheaply. I actually bought a really nice LOOKING bedroom set for my teenager daughter. You're better off buying cheap furniture from a cheap looking furniture store. They basically dress up cheap furniture and then can't afford to stand behind their product. Feel free to email me and put furniture in the re line and I will respond. You may email me at ultimatecandidate@yahoo.com
I would not want what happened to me to happen to you as well.

The bed was always a little unstable. Clearly the delivery men knew that when they delivered it. They probably split the wood a little when they put the bed together which eventually led to the headboard cracking. I was told that my daughter was jumping on the bed and that's why it cracked. Unbelievable!!!

IF YOU MUST BUY FURNITURE FROM RAYMOUR AND FLANIGAN, PLEASE RUN A FINE TOOTH COMB OVER THE FURNITURE BEFORE THEY LEAVE BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THE FURNITURE ONCE EVERYTHING IS SAID AND DONE! Since I don't like to complain and it didn't really bother anything, I let it go. What I was unaware of was that the wood was split alongside where the frame meets the headboard. When I realized the wood was splitting, when I called the first question was "did I buy the extra protection"? Since I have been purchasing furniture for over 25+ years, I have never brought extra protection because my family and I do not behave in any animal like behavoir and the furniture has always lasted and with no complaints.

I am now paying for a bed that I have to replace and pay for again. Never, I mean NEVER, should your payments outlast your product!
Vi
  26th of Sep, 2010

Bedroom Set - Customer and Delivery Services
TRS INC
Miami
Florida
trsleasepurchase.com

We went to a TRS INC lease office in Rooms to Go and the man stated that there will be no hard inquiry Bull stuff it was an hard inquiry on the credit, we minds well had tried to get credit with Rooms To Go they lied to us misleading good folks
Ly
  5th of Apr, 2011

Bedroom Set - poor quility
HAVERTY'S FURNITURE
Brandon
Florida
Phone: 813-643-2010

My husband and i bought a 10, 000.00 bedroom set from Haverty's furiture we wanted something that was quility and would last us the rest of our lives when we moved to Kentucky we were shocked to find out that our very expensive bedroom set that was suppose to be made of hardwood was in fact made of cheap pressedwood never again I did not call them it was many years later we found out we were dupt.My advice to you is to get it in writing from the manager about what the materials are in the furiture you choose better yet don't buy from them they are dishonest.
Mr
  19th of May, 2011

Bedroom Set - Over Promsied and Under Delivered
Room Store
Temple Hills
Maryland
Phone: 301.423.5464

First- I visited the store and received a price. I came back to the store to pay for the item and was told by my rep she made a mistake. I asked to speak to a Manager to get the matter rectified and I waited for about 1hr for him to give me any attention. I left the store after being lied to and mistreat with the agreed price I was promised in the beggining.

Second..I regret purchasing anything from them. I was promised that I would receive my furniture in March 2011--I am in May 2011 and have not received my furniture yet.

Third- I was promised a phone call from Gail today and I have not heard from her yet.

I am calling corporate tomorrow.
Ci
  30th of Mar, 2013

Bedroom Set - Customer and Delivery Services
Bob's Furniture
7225 Woodhaven Blvd
Glendale
New York

Recently I purchased a full size bed and dresser from Bob's. I was told it would take 7 days for delivery. When they came with the furniture they had a king size headboard instead of a full size. I told them to take everything back. They told me it would take another 7 days for delivery. When they came the second time they had a queen size headboard instead of a full size. I called the ware house and ask if I could have an early re-delivery date since as I have been waiting for two weeks. I was told that the earliest delivery I could get would be in 5 days. I told them that was not acceptable and I ask for a refund.They transferred me to the store where I spoke to a Customer's Service Rep. She did not even apologize for the inconvenience all she did was ask for my credit card number. I was so disappointed after waiting for two weeks for my bed. I think the money Bob's is using for advertisements, they should use for better services and Customer's Service training. My name is Cislyn Shaw. My number is 718 607 0235 .date of purchase was 3/17/2013.