Bedroom King / Scam and cheating!

United States Review updated:
Ordered a bed July 15, 2007... company said it would be delivered Aug 8-16,,, Aug 16 came and went ... I called Aug 17th ... they said they were having issues with "Shipping" and would advise me of my shipment date... They never responded back to my calls... calling number was out of commission... stating call center was unavailable... please send email.

This went on with my constant follow up thru Oct 5... finally they admitted their demise and said they went bankrupt! and that they would refund my money within 7-10 business days... I called Oct 17th and they said "well we went bankrupt, you have to get your money from your credit card company... Run away from this merchant! They are no good... Read the barrage of complaints!

Comments

Pe
  9th of Oct, 2007

BedroomKing / Gatelys - Products never shipped

Gatelys owns Bedroom King.com and a host of other online stores. I called the sheriff in Englewood CO yesterday, and this company is in Chapter 11. Get your money back and run if you can.

BedroomKing - http://www.bedroomking.com/
Bi
  23rd of Oct, 2007
We never got our bed either, they still owe us the money. What a terrible rip off!
Ka
  1st of Nov, 2007
I ordered a bed from them, as well and it has not shipped yet. They did, however, already charge my account. How do I go about getting my money back.
Ap
  1st of Dec, 2007
I have the same problem. Has anyone found a way to get their money back yet?
Jm
  8th of Oct, 2008
I had the exact same experience in July 2007. I had to go through my credit card company to get my money back.