Bedford Centre / Parking rip off and what do we get in return

1 United States

As we are all aware, the parking at Bedford Centre is really expensive, but hey, who is going to pay for the renovations when many shops are still vacant??? Yesterday I went to the dentist in the office tower, then decided to get my few items from Pick 'n Pay as the parking will then be paid for. Surprise surprise, no, I was there for more than 90 minutes so I had to pay up!! I don't like that Pick 'n Pay & would rather have gone to Park Meadows had I known they changed their time limit on the parking. Last week I parked on the bottom level near the Post Office, handed in my photos on the top level, went to P'nP, used the lift there to go back to collect my photos, proceeded to the lift near where I parked, only to find ... it is OUT OF ORDER!!!. Had to go all the way back to the lift at P'nP, as I had a trolley, go down there & all the way back to my parking, & they still charge you full parking fee even though the lifts don't work??!! Good luck Bedford Centre, wait till Eastgate completes their renovations, you will have to offer FREE parking just to attract clients!!