Bedford Auto Wholesale / Misrepresentation

1 424 Broadway Ave.Bedford, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-883-8876

HORRIBLE dealership! DO NOT buy anything from these people! We were lied to about every car we looked at. The one we intended to buy (after seeing pictures on their website) actually had a burned out trunk, even though they did not show that in the pictures nor did they disclose it to us until we told them to open the trunk, which they were reluctant to do. Then, they had the audacity to act like they had no idea that almost the entire trunk was burned out! We chose another car that we thought we had researched enough and had inspected, but they lied about the condition of that car and we have now spent over $2000 getting it repaired. They are the stereotype of a used car dealership! Lying, cheating, underhanded degenerates! Now I know why they will not register with the BBB!

More Bedford Auto Wholesale Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of Jun, 2011

I have to say I totally disagree with this complaint I have had a wonderful experience with Bedford Auto Wholesale. Don Hovan is the BEST!!! I have purchased 2 cars from him and I had no problem what is so ever outta either one . I currently live in Atlanta, Ga now and i want a Dodge Charger I traveled all the way back home to Cleveland Ohio just to go talk to Don Hovan about a car cause I dont trust the dealership here in Georgia. I know Don Hovan keeps it real and he never stirred me wrong or put me in a crappy car.

• Ha
      21st of Feb, 2017

I also had a great experience with Don Hovan. I purchased a 2004 GMC Envoy that was in MINT condition! The GMC is still running, looking good and it's totally paid off. I WILL purchase a car from him again!