Bedding.com / Money taken without product sent!

This company has not returned numerous emails and telephone calls, and the only prompt you can choose via phone to speak to a real person is if you are going to spend additional monies with the company. Leaving phone messages does nothing. There is no customer service department. There is no customer service personnel. Leaving emails does nothing (i.e., utilizing their online form). They simply ignore you.

When you do speak to someone by going through the order department (again, the one and only option to speak to someone, and they have admitted more than once that there is only one person there taking all the orders at a given time, meaning there is no real 'department'), they are rude. When you explain the problem and ask for help, they say they cannot help you, there is nothing they can do, they have no advice, and get off the phone as soon as possible after, in some cases, even staying silent and not answering your inquiries.

The issue at hand is that even though an item was included on their order confirmation, it was not received. In my mind, this is stealing... taking someone's money while not delivering the promised merchandise. If you do this to numerous customers, I do feel a great deal of money could be made. I have never had an online company not contact me if there is a problem. Furthermore, I have never had an online company not include something in an order that was paid for in full via credit card.

Va

Comments

• Ai
      3rd of Apr, 2012
    Bedding.com - Unauthorized charges
    bedding.com

I happened to me twice. I went to cash point and couldn't take my money and realized somebody took money from my account without my permission. They same happened to me half year ago when I used to buy goods on NFL.com

• Ro
      27th of Sep, 2012

We purchased - They charged for the merchandise - Merchandise never received

• Ka
      17th of Mar, 2014

I have had the same experience. Bedding.com sent me a quilt that I didn't order. Called them several times and only spoke to a person one time. Emailed them 8-times they responded by promising that they would send me the quilt I ordered along with information on how to return the wrong quilt. Even chatted with them on the Bedding.com web site. Well received my credit card statement today and they have billed for the wrong quilt and I haven't heard from them in a week! Absolutely furious. Just wish I would have checked the web for complaints before I did business with them. They also mentioned that they are short staffed, etc.

• Ba
      13th of Mar, 2015

I ordered two "Bed in a Bag" sets in Queen...I recieved only one of them then got the runaround endlessly. Every time you call, it's a different person and the ones you spoke to previously are "out sick". Total SCAM. They did eventually send me the missing set, after blaming FedEx for losing it, only to find out it was never shipped from their CA facility...only in the wrong size (one of the 2 was correct). It's been almost 2 months, PayPal + my credit card who I lodged a dispute with over the charges were told a return label was sent by Bedding.com but I never returned the item. Fortunately, I saved all the emails + paperwork to prove this company is lying garbage. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!
    Now the disputes have to be reopened, and the wrong comforter set is sitting on my floor waiting for Bedding.scam to send me a return label as promised, prepaid FedEx pick up at my door step. Been waiting since 2/9/2015 for this, may be waiting until the sun goes supernova before anyone actually sends me what I need to ship it back (a "will call" return label with instructions). Their prices are good, but their service is so bad I'm amazed they are even still in business. Bordering in internet fraud.