Bed sheets / Store policies

1 550 N Euclid Street Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-533-9062

I have been a long time customer of Tj-Max and I have never been so insulted before. This afternoon I decided to purchase a set of sheets (Hotel Collection black label)

The price I paid for the sheets were about $65.00 with tax. Anyway, I get home open it up and throw it in the wash like anyone else would. When I went to put the sheets on my bed I saw that the lable said some other cheap brand. I was very upset and took the set back the same night with the recipt and all the packaging.

The Manager (BEN) was extremly rude. He was looking at the sheets and looking at me like he didn't belive me. Like I went and gave him old sheets or something! He told me that he couldn't do anything for me because I washed the sheets. I understood that, however I didn't think to look at the label before I washed em. Who does that...? So after arguing with him, and him threatening to call the police on me I finaly got him to do the exchange for me. I guess the bottom line is even though they put a sensor on the zipper, have them open it up before you leave the store so you don't get stuck with some cheap set of sheets!!! Unbelivable!!! (I think the only reason why he did it was because they were closing and he wanted to get out of there)

Comments

• Bi
      21st of May, 2009

"I think the only reason why he did it was because they were closing and he wanted to get out of there."

Gee, ya THINK SO?? People like you make me sick to my stomach; you got your way and you're still [censor]in' about it.

• St
      9th of Jun, 2009

Gee, you go to a place known to sell garbage products and then complain because it is? TJ Maxx sells irregular items or items that have errors of some kind in their production.
    In this case, you discovered the error after leaving the store and got upset. Probably because you do not know what TJ Maxx sells.
    And it seems you were probably extremely inappropriate, enough so that they have to say they will call the Police.