Become 21 / Fake identification

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

This company alleges that they are the best company around providing fake/novelty identification. They claim that the turn around time is 1 week from time of receipt of payment. I sent them my payment, like an idiot, on July 26, 2007 and haven't heard from them sent. I have sent several emails with no response. Talk about a big scam!!

Comments

An
  20th of Aug, 2007

This site is a complete scam, they used to be efakeid.com

Do not send your money here, you re just gonna get it stolen and never returned. Luckily I caught their mistakes before I sent payment. Also they don't accept money orders, only cash. And we all know that sending cash in the mail is completely stupid.

Jl
  17th of Sep, 2007
Become 21 - Fraud, don't use them!

Send payment about a month and a half ago like an idiot. Tried to email them and nothing happened, do not use them!!!

Ch
  21st of Sep, 2007
Become 21 - Fraud and cheating!

THIS IS A TOTAL HOAX. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I saw their website and used it and like an idiot sent off the money ($100 + $30 express) and have never heard from them again except for automated emails that say "we'll get back to you"... BULLS**T. And thennn I saw the EXACT SAME WEBSITE only under F-a-k-e-i-d.com... like the website was exactly the same, word for word, picture by picture, except it said f-a-k-e-i-d.com at the top instead of become 21. It is like a whole ring of websites that scam people and I'm a freaking du***ss for falling for it and I don't think anyone else should have to, either.

St
  24th of Sep, 2007

i completely agree this site is so f****ed up, we ordered 2 of them total cost of $216 aus dollars. i hope every1 reads this coz become21 or f-a-k-e-i-d are a*sholes

An
  28th of Sep, 2007

i absolutely agree. i used the site a few months ago and sent $129 for an i.d. and express shipping. i figured that my money order wouldn't work because it wasn't international. so i didn't even expect to get an i.d. in the mail at all. but i just got it in the mail today. it's a piece of paper the size of a credit card. with my picture on it, my information listed on it and a cartoon picture of a car. soooooo ridiculous to even look at. it's actually cracking me up. do not use this site. they've completely changed their website and they have a bunch of fake rating sites all over the internet. do not use it.

Mi
  11th of Oct, 2007

I say we go over there and burn these mother###ers houses down, lets find em!!!

Er
  16th of Oct, 2007

Received something from them but was bs.

To
  22nd of Oct, 2007

Crap I bought a ID from this guy also. With the website www.i-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.net . Heres the address:
Shanee Britz
P.O. BOX 31238
Dubai, UAE
So I guess I got scammed too. Site seems very legit.

Sx
  15th of Dec, 2007

I am so mad, i lost my money!

Du
  11th of Mar, 2008

If you want the real deal, let me know. I'll get you in touch with a true ID guy.