BeBe / return process

Benicia, CA, United States

Bebe return process is a total nightmare! Wanted to return two items because the ones I received were too small. So I contacted customer service and they said that I had only 21 days to return and since there was only 5 days left they were not able to refund me. They said that I can go to a local Bebe store and return there. Please, remember that I purchased online.
So I did as they said and found a local store. I went there and said that online rep told me to come. They said that they did not accept back any purchases which were made online. I reminded them that it was their rep who told me to do so. Store employee was so rude and nasty. She raised her voice at me and said that she doesn't know anything about that and asked me leave the store.
I came back home and contacted Bebe again and spoke to another rep, who said that it was obvious that local stores do not accept online orders back. But the previous rep said the exact opposite thing! Are you kidding me? These guys gave me nothing but headache! Never again!

Mi