beautyrest mattress/ black / beauty rest mattress/simmons mattress

Bloomington, MN, United States Review updated:
4.15
have returned 2 mattresses - now on 3rd - all 3 have sagged so badly in first month my husband and I are sleeping in holes on both sides of the bed - feel we have to 'climb up' on the middle hump to meet in the middle! bought top of the line mattress - pillow top - have never been so dissatisfied - mattress inspector came out on both calls and deemed the mattresses defective - had to pay $50 transportation for 3rd mattress - do we pay $50 for every defective mattress!
Ro

Comments

Wa
  9th of Feb, 2009
I agree I am on my third mattress now in two years, I always seem to be paying more money for a better mattress from Simmons and keep having the same issue of 2" body impressions. The inspector has been here twice to take measurements. Does anyone have any ideas that may help me on this third mattress. I know there will be no more pillow top plush ones again.
Di
  11th of Jun, 2009
Consider yourself fortunate. We are on our 4th mattress in 5 years. Continue to upgrade everytime our mattress is deemed DEFECTIVE by the Simmons team as the "defective" model is discontinued. To essentially get equal quality to my current mattress, it will cost me an additional $500.00.

I contacted the Jordan's Furniture customer service department who told me there was nothing they could do to help me. That their service is FAIR in that they give full credit back to the customer and do not charge a pickup and/or delivery charge.

What happened to buying a mattress every 10-15 years?
Sh
  3rd of Jun, 2010
I sell mattresses. I try to tell everyone that pillow top mattresses show sag alot more because the fibers they use in the pillow itself flattens out like anyother pillow you might use for your head. I say to go with plush or even firm to prevent the sagging a little more. But you can never stop bed sag from happening. Especially if you want a very soft matt. hope this helps everyone.