Beautifulpeople.com / Website packed with beautiful transgenders, fake profiles, gay men impersonating women

United States Review updated:

Website packed with beautiful transgenders, fake profiles, gay men impersonating women. I received spams from some profiles. It is pricey for the service. Website is in fact totally dead since they imposed high rates. No women ever pay for a subscription and it is logical. Now the number of female profiles dropped.

Ha

Comments

• Sk
      6th of May, 2014

I've only been on the site as a member for less than a month and I've not really been active but I've already had a paid female member contact me and she is legit. You also have to remember that they get you to confirm your account by making you take a photo with a piece of paper stating the today's date. This removes the likelihood of fake accounts, although it won't remove the transgender issue but c'mon can't you tell anyway (and if you can't does it really matter??).

I think it's horses for courses, each person's experience will vary. But I think on the whole from my experience and from what it looks like on the website it's seem legit and I'd highly recommend it over E-Harmony, Match and Plenty of Fish.