Beautifulpeople.com / Really guys? Really?

United States Review updated:

I love how much people hate and complain about the website for not being accepted into the "community." I'm sure you'd have no problem with the website if you had been accepted. Anyway, I'm here to complain about the complainers. What were you doing applying to the website in the first place? You were probably looking for an attractive person to chat up. Curious as to whether you are considered beautiful? I don't know what your reason for even going to the website may have been, but for me it was curiosity that got the best of me. I'm a black-haired, brown, almond-eyed Mexican American, and I easily got "in". I have been told my whole life I was very beautiful, but that never stopped me from knowing what was really important. I graduated from high school my class Valedictorian, got a full paid scholarship to my undergraduate university and the best medical school in Texas, and then when I changed my mind about the direction I wanted my life to go in, I pursed graduate school and am now working on a PhD in the Biology of Aging. I guess not all of us are empty, fake, air-headed shells of vanity and narcissism. :)

Comments

• Xe
      25th of Apr, 2012

Was curious so I made a profile and was voted In, then deleted my profile. I think I'm pretty normal looking so I don't know, I just wanted to see what would happen. I'm not saying I completely agree what this site represents, but it may work for some people.

@ TruthIsNowTold:
    I'm a realist. I'm not here to make anyone feel better about themselves. I do believe some people are better than other people. That's just a damn fact of life. That's why the world has turned to crap - by telling everyone they are all the same when it is in fact not true. If a stupid, lazy person is told they're at the same level as a smart, hard-working individual, what makes him want to even bother to try to make himself a better, more productive person. He already thinks he's just as good. Well, I'm sorry, but that's not the case. AND, yes I do think I'm better than A LOT of people because I make sure I am. There is an intrinsic value in me that allows me to empathize and reach out to make people's lives better - to buy the poor hobo on the side of the road some food because no matter what choices he made in life, he's hungry and he should eat instead of being looked down upon and ignored. I am fully aware that people aren't all inherently good, and it has nothing to do with how beautiful or ugly they are. I posted this complaint not because people were attacking the website. I could care less about the site. I posted it because of all the underlying accusation that anyone who is beautiful has nothing more going for them...a sad excuse to make an ugly person feel better about themselves. What makes it okay for the people that get rejected to criticize the people that got accepted. That in itself is discrimination, but it's okay because it's justified?

So, in response to, "YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE REST OF US..." - Yes, I believe that I'm better than a lot of people because I am...

"BASIC COMMON SENSE" - I have plenty of common sense...thank you :)

PEOPLE DON'T HATE THE SITE - Yes they do...the hurt from rejection causes ubiquitous resentment that extends over everything they feel caused their distress

People Hate: THE DISCRIMINATION THAT'S ON THE SITE - No they don't. They wanted to be part of it, but didn't make the cut.

Anyone who supports the site's practices is a DISCRIMINATOR themselves. - then why did they apply for membership?

27th of Apr, 2012

By they, I am referring to the people complaining about the website and the discrimination that comes from the website... you know, just to clarify :)

@ The Exposer-Revealer:
    Yes I do LOVE what was posted in response. I enjoy a good debate and a chance to analyze, reason, and argue.

Please do explain how what I said is nonsense? I defended myself as a person saying that I am more than an empty, fake, air-headed narcissistic, blah blah blah... You think just because I'm easy on the eyes, it is okay for me to be attacked because I got membership to a website? No, it isn't, is it? What is so wrong with admitting the truth as to why people are so upset with this website? They complain that they got rejected and then proceed to talk trash about it just to make themselves feel better. This is just as bad as enjoying the website because it goes undisputed due to people thinking there is a legitimate reason to be attacking the website. They label the complaint of the website a righteous cause, "No more discrimination, this isn't right, blah blah blah..." Yet they were so willing and eager to become a part of that community, and only upon learning that they were not going to get the chance to get in and rate other people themselves, did they have a problem with it...

29th of Apr, 2012

@ TruthIsNowTold:

That's it? Really? That's all you have? Boring? I'm boring? Hahahaha...okay...someone doesn't like to hear the truth. Too bad. I was looking for some better fun than this. Now I'm bored. I wonder if it is it possible to cancel my profile on this site because it is completely useless. You're nothing but a damn whiny idiot. Get a life. You have over a thousand cumulative comments and complaints - feels great to log onto a website and complain your woes away, huh? Maybe if you weren't such a whiny little ###, more people would like you, and you wouldn't have to complain about everything under the sun. MAYBE if you would quit being a fake [censored] and accept the reality that life isn't fair, you'd be able to get by a little better. Maybe you aren't even an ugly person on the outside, but that sniveling little twerp of a person you are on the inside makes everyone despise you the moment they meet you. I don't know a single thing about you, but from your stupidity and annoying attitude, I can already see your necessity for a website like this. It makes me sad for you. You will never like yourself even though you pretend you do. And I should be ashamed of myself For a latina??? You, my friend, sound like a closet racist.

Watch out people!!! TruthIsNowTold is posting some SCAM ALERTS!!! Oh my goodness!!! Don't even read this posting of mine because I'm a SCAM TOO!!! Just stop reading now!!!

TruthIsNowTold, you're pathetic. You should find something better to do than complain about everything you come across, and for all that is good in the world, stop with the fake crusades to end injustice. They're your crutch and for no one's benefit but your own. I will not be talking to you anymore because you're just not worth my time now. I thought maybe, just maybe, you'd be willing to listen to both sides of the story, but you're not. You dismissed it immediately, which is how I knew immediately what a fake person you were. You're just as shallow and narrow-minded as all the people you call shallow and narrow-minded. I'll give you this much, though... it made for a good laugh, but like you said, now it's just boring. GOOD BYE and Good riddance! :) Try to enjoy the rest of your life as difficult as it may be.

• Ke
      30th of Apr, 2012

buddy's mother-in-law brought home $20956 a month ago. she is making cash on the laptop and moved in a $391600 condo. All she did was get lucky and put into work the tips explained on this web page migre.me/8P1hl

• Zz
      26th of Jun, 2012

Catfight!!!

• Zz
      26th of Jun, 2012

I'll try harder next time truth. I'm sorry I let you down.