BeautifulHalo / scam

1 China Review updated:

I made an order and never received my item and BeautifulHalo stole my money! No matter what you do, just don't order anything from them, they are not to be trusted and should be out of business for scamming innocent people!
They did not give a tracking number so I contacted them and asked for one. When I received my number and tried to track my order it showed nothing, so I realized that number they gave me was fake. I tried to reach them many times but they stopped replying.
Recently I finally received a message and now they say that I received my order a long time ago! That is a complete lie, I never received anything!

• Ahlin reyes's Response, Mar 25, 2018

+ it's still hasn't processed

Li
Feb 2, 2017
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ah
      20th of Aug, 2018
    BeautifulHalo - Processing time

I want a refund on my money this is my first time shopping here and it's insane it takes that long to process I've place my order about 3-4 days and it's no half way through getting deliver. I'm really hoping I can get my money back as fast as I can

4th of Sep, 2018
    Beautiful Halo - Payed for fast delivery & not received it.
    China
    Maine
    Beautifulhalo.com

Placed an order with beautiful halo for parka coat on 18/11/2017 told I would recieve it on 22-23rd Nov THEN TOLD 29th Nov

• He
      21st of Oct, 2018
    BeautifulHalo - Shirt
    Los Angeles
    California
    beautifulhalo.com

Bought a shirt through this site. It wasn't delivered on time as promised, and sizing was terrible. I have sent 3 requests for information on returns through their website in the past 2 weeks with no response. No phone number to be found anywhere.

• Jk
      1st of Nov, 2018
    BeautifulHalo - Horrible horrible company
    beautifulhalo.com

Steve away from this website. Horrible customer service, shipping cheap stuff direct from china. Takes a month to get here. If you ask for a refund for any reason? Nada. You have no method to dispute. The customer service can barely type English sentences. You are out your money. Steer clear!