BeautifulHalo / industrial lighting

1 El Paso, Illinois, China

I ordered a fixture december 9, 2017, order #891145. We received the light a month later with a broken socket, broken cage, & no instructions. I have been going back & forth with this company since january 9 trying to get either a replacement fixture, or the parts. I am paying $148.30 and $31.24 shipping for a total of $179.04 to have a broken light sent to me. I have opened a case with papal to help resolve this, and they suggested sending the fixture back for a refund. I have already paid $31.24 to get it, now I have to pay again to send my broken fixture back. I do not trust that at all. I do not believe with the way I have been treated so far, that this company will make anything right. All I am getting is canned responses from different people telling me I have to close the case before they will send me my replacement parts, and they cannot refund shipping. Pay pal told me not to close the case because I will lose my protection, and will have no guarantee that I will get anything from this company. I should not have to close the case before I get parts sent to me, and I cannot believe I have to pay this much for a fixture, and then have to fix it myself. I am not an electrician. I can bet if they finally decide to send the parts, that I will be waiting who knows how long to receive them, if ever. I may never be able to use this fixture, or might have to have someone else fix it. I don't feel it is safe having a broken socket. I would not doubt if they tell me I will have to pay shipping for them. I wish I would have listened to the reviews from other people saying do not order from this company. Buyer beware for sure. All I want at this point is to have the parts sent to me that they said would be sent, and the 10% discount that has been offered for all my trouble. Once I receive the parts and discount, I will be more than happy to close the case.

La