Beautiful Halo / lies

This company is unprofessional. You pay for your items to be shipped with in the estimate days they offer for a additional price and its like they don't even acknowledge you. Beautifulhalo has the worst customer service. They have people talking to you that don't understand much english. This was my first time ordering from them on march 19, 2017 and I will never come back or send anyone to get any products from this website. Currently I am waiting on a reply on my refund status.

• Updated by divine900, Apr 03, 2017

General Info
    Chat start time Apr 3, 2017 6:37:57 AM EST
    Chat end time Apr 3, 2017 7:00:48 AM EST
    Duration (actual chatting time) 00:22:51
    Operator Gabi
    Chat Transcript
    info: Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
    info: You are now chatting with Gabi .
    Gabi :
    Hello. How may I assist you?

NIESHA: I NEED MY MONEY BACK. I TALK TO SCARLETT YESTERDAY AND SHE STATED I WOULD GET MY PRODUCT THIS WEEK. I RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE, STATING MY ITEM IS ON BACK ORDER. I HAVE PAID FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING TO BE PROCESS IN 3-6 DAYS. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN OVER THE LIMIT AND IM STILL WAITING.
    NIESHA: I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK NOW
    Gabi :
    You can send email to [protected]@beautifulhalo.com, they will check and refund you

NIESHA: SO CAN YOU CHECK AND SEE WHATS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
    Gabi :
    we have not shipped out the order yet, you can sent the email to [protected]@beautifulhalo.com and ask for the refund or cancel

NIESHA: OK. DO YOU HAVE A TOLL FREE NUMBER
    NIESHA: I RATHER SPEAK TO SOMEONE OVER THE PHONE
    Gabi :
    sorry, we donot support that, pls sent the email, my colleagues will check and reply you within 12 hours and refund you

NIESHA: SO ARE YOU SAYING I CAN NOT GET A TOLL FREE NUMBER FROM YOU GABI???
    Gabi :
    pls sent the email, since English is not my mother language, if you can sent the email will be great

NIESHA: I JUST WANT A NUMBER INSTEAD OF AN EMAIL ADDRESS, WHATS WROMG WITH THAT??
    Gabi :
    i am so sorry about that, could you pls sent the email pls ?

Gabi :
    my after-sell customer service colleagues will help you soon

NIESHA: YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE AND YOU GUYS NEED A CUSTOMER SERIVCE CLASS BECAUSE THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN SO QUICK TO SEND ME TO THE NEXT PERSON. ITS BS!!!
    Gabi :
    i am so sorry about that, but my other colleagues will help you more professtionally .i just responsible for pre-sales

THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Di