Beautiful Cake Designs By Mary / Help my sisters out

1 Covington, VA, United States Review updated:

This was likely the worst experience about planing our wedding. The owner Mary Wolfe nearly destroyed our special day. The bridal shower cake arrived 1 hour late, after all my guest arrived. The cake they sent me was somewhat smashed and had what looked like dog hairs on it. Disgusting! I ordered two cakes, one was a beautiful blond Barbie dog hair covered cake and the other was a two layer pink and white cake. The cakes I received were a red-headed junior Barbie and a purple and white cake that looked nothing like the pictures of the cakes that I was promised. I was very unsatisfied but I decided to let it slide as long as my wedding cake was what I ordered. I arrived at my reception, expecting to have the happiest day of my life.I was informed that Mary Wolfe called at 6:00pm to let my director know that she had destroyed my cake and was unable to deliver. The following day I called Mary Wolfe and she gave me excuse after excuse about my wedding cake but assured me a full refund. After several phone calls to her, she finally sent one money order for part of the money leaving a remaining balance. After more phone calls and more excuses, she sent me a personal check, which bounced and my account was charged a fee. I am worried that I will never receive my refund. Mary Wolfe is hostile and rude to her customers and does not deliver the goods and services she promises.

More Beautiful Cake Designs By Mary Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      28th of Mar, 2012

Wow ! that would make me mad too. Thank god mary took some pics of the wedding for you..