Beautiful Cake Designs By Mary / Giving Them a One is way too Generous!

1 VA, United States
Phone: (540) 747-5779

Giving Them a One is way too Generous! This was likely the worst experience about planing our wedding. The owner Mary Wolfe nearly destroyed our special day. The bridal shower cake arrived 1 hour late, after all my guest arrived. The cake they sent me was somewhat smashed and had what looked like dog hairs on it. Disgusting! I ordered two cakes, one was a beautiful blond Barbie cake and the other was a two layer pink and white cake. The cakes I received were a red-headed junior Barbie and a purple and white cake that looked nothing like the pictures of the cakes that I was promised. I was very unsatisfied but I decided to let it slide as long as my wedding cake was what I ordered. I arrived at my reception, expecting to have the happiest day of my life.I was informed that Mary Wolfe called at 6:00pm to let my director know that she had destroyed my cake and was unable to deliver. The following day I called Mary Wolfe and she gave me excuse after excuse about my wedding cake but assured me a full refund. After several phone calls to her, she finally sent one money order for $150.00, leaving a remaining balance of $320.00. After more phone calls and more excuses, she sent me a personal check, Sept. 10, which bounced and my account was charged a fee. I am worried that I will never receive my refund. Mary Wolfe is hostile and rude to her customers and does not deliver the goods and services she promises. I have many photos of what is supposed to be a cake.

More Beautiful Cake Designs By Mary Complaints & Reviews