Beau skin London / Unauthorized charge

1 London, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I sent complaint earlier today about an unauthorized charge to my visa statement. I should have indicated that those charges were posted October 24, 2016.

I have not been well therefore did not pay attention to my earlier Visa statement of September, 2016. The following charges were posted to my Visa:

Sept 8 for $5.23 & 1.31
Sep20 for $153.27

These are unauthorized charges. The products will be returned and have never been used.

Ma

Beauskin London - Unauthorized charge
    London
    Ontario
    Canada

I received my Visa statement with a charge of $154.62, posted Oct, 2016 for what as supposed to be the shipping charge for a trial sizeTru Belleza anti wrinkle cream. I DID NOT authorize any further shipments and to date the have sent me 3. NONE have been opened and everything, including the FREE sample will being shipped back. I'm advising VISA to reverse charges.

• Mo
      19th of Nov, 2016

but you DID authorize the auto shipments when you ordered. it is called "terms and conditions"

1. TRIAL OFFER AND CONTINUITY PLAN SUMMARY

A. Trial Offer:

To help you get started, we offer a sixteen (16) day trial of AllureRX with enrollment in our home delivery program. You can try AllureRX to determine for yourself if this product is right for you. When you submit your order, you agree to pay the non-refundable shipping & handling charge of $3.95 for your trial bottle. If you find that the product is not right for you, simply call our Customer Service Center at 888-517-3937 to cancel before the end of your sixteen (16) day trial period and you will not be charged anything else. Your sixteen (16) day trial period begins when you place your order and includes processing, shipping, and transit time. If you do not receive your trial bottle bottle within five (5) days of ordering, please contact our Customer Service Center at 888-517-3937.

If you do not cancel before the end of your sixteen (16) day trial period, we bill you $92.21 for the initial product and we will ship you a thirty (30) day supply of AllureRX on the forty-fifth (45th) day after you placed your order and every thirty (30) days thereafter until you choose to cancel these continuing shipments. No further notice will be sent to you. Upon shipment, every thirty (30) days, we will automatically charge the credit card you used to order your trial bottle for a total monthly charge of $92.21 per month.