Bears Funiture / Poor Service and figures added to my account without my permission

1 South Africa

I purchased a lounge suite from Bears in Church street, Pietermaritzburg in December. The cost of the lounge suite was R7999. The salesperson told me that delivery was free and that i should add on R500 for an extended warranty. I asked the lady who does the finance, that should i pay the account off early what happens? She told me that interest would only be paid for up to the month i am settling and that the rest of the interest would fall away. I went in two weeks ago and requested a settlement amount and was shocked that even though i have paid 4 months instalments and a deposit of R1 000, i was given an amount of +- R11000 to settle the debt. The cost of the item which is R7999 and the warranty of R500. which amounts to R8499. I have to nw pay this R11000 bearing in mind 4 instalments of R585 and a deposit of a R1000 was paid to these people. They gave me stories each time i phoned in. They now tell me that a delivery charge of R850 and the warranty which was supposed to be R500 is now R1149. They did not think i would settle so quickly and felt they could just add to my account without my consent or knowledge for that matter. I asked for the signed contract and they say they dont have it, it is with their head office. I am absolutely disgusted with their service and would like advice on how i can take the matter up further or if you can handle this for me as the Regional Head has indicated that there is nothing he can do.