Beam of Light Technologies / Terrible customer service

In my dealings with Beam of Light Technologies, INC. were at first very good. Their product switch faild and they replaced it right away. The second switch on their product failed again. I called them and they said they would replace it again. That was 3 weeks ago. I e-mailed them to let them know I was not happy with their service and thought they sold inferior products and had terrible customer service.

Their reply from the OWNER PRESIDENT was that i was Rude and Nasty and they were blocking my e-mails.

Sh

Comments

12th of Aug, 2009
    Beam of Light Technologies - Rude and nasty
    Beam of Light Technologies

They sure care about their customers.