Bealls Outlet Stores, Inc. / making women do men's work!
I do not work at Bealls, but I know some people that do.I have heard many, many complaints about the over expectations of the female workers to unload freight from incoming trucks.I'm talking pallets and pallets full of freight, being unloaded by petite woman, without the convenience of pallet jacks, fork lifts, etc., etc.
These woman(GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS)are coming home from work, with sore muscles, pulled muscles, aching backs, etc., etc., etc.Sometimes these women have to take a day or two off, just to recooperate...IS THIS FAIR???
Unloading freight should be a mans job PERIOD!
If you have any concern whatsoever for your female employees, you would NOT have them unloading freight, let the guys do it!Then let the female employees do the stocking of the said freight.This only makes sense from a profit/loss margin, but also from an employer that actually cares about their employees.The bottom line is to make money, but if your making your employees do things that get them hurt(physically/mentally)than your going to lose money...Happy employees make you more money, PERIOD!!!
More Bealls Outlet Stores, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Bealls - deceitful tactics to sign customers up for unwanted magazine subscriptions 
- Bealls - return policy 
- Bealls - making women do men's work! 
- Beall's Outlet - slavery 
- Bealls Outlet - terri testin / store associte 
- Bealls - falsely accused of shoplifting
- Bealls Outlet #247, Jog Rd, Lake Worth, Florida - supervisor unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Bealls - disrespectful behavior of the manger 
- Bealls - store
- Bealls - cashier payment