Beads And Charms / They take your money and do not respond to inquiries

1 WI, United States Review updated:

This company is a total scam. Look around the Internet and see. They take your money and deliver part of none of your order and do not respond to inquiries. It is obvious why they do not have a phone number listed. I placed an order 15 days ago. Nothing has come and they do not respond to pleasant inquiries. Find your charms somewhere else!!!

Va

Comments

• Bi
      26th of Jun, 2009
    Beads and Charms - Unauthorized billing
    Beads and Charms
    beadsandcharms.com

Placed an order for charms in Nov. 2007 and received a partial shipment with promise to fill remaining order. Charged my credit card the FULL amount - got their money and continue to stonewall me in regard to filling rest of order or refund.

15th of Mar, 2016

I placed an order three weeks ago. I have written to them three times about the status of my order, with ZERO response to any of my queries. A simple update would've been nice. They also do not provide a phone number anywhere on their website.

28th of Jul, 2016

I placed an order on April 28, 2016. It is now July 28, 2016 and I have not received my order. They do not respond to emails/calls. I reported them to the BBB. After a month BBB responded that their inquiries went unanswered as well. Now their website has been "under construction" for about a month. Looks like they took as much money as they could and closed up shop. Tom and Debbie Ellison of Green Bay, Wisconsin are frauds, scammers and thieves. Wisconsin Plaza Beads and Charm are frauds, scammers and thieves. This company is located at 1260 Loch Dr, Green Bay, WI 54304. It is a residential address so this is a home based business. Everyone should send glitter and poop mail to this address. And let their neighbors know they are living amongst thieves, scammers and fraudsters. Thomas and Deborah Ellison of Green Bay Wisconsin should be put out of business. DO NOT SHOP AT BEADSANDCHARMS.COM.