beaded bracelets / Fraud

1 1100 Memorial Ave. Suite 174Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

The company called Host Jewellery is running the same scam as Dawn Jewellery, and could be the same scam artists. It's all the same misrepresentation; $79.00 for joining and materials to make 30 bracelets. What you get in the mail is enough beads for making 5 bracelets, and then they want you to send $61.00 for more materials, presumably for 30 bracelets. Who knows? They hype you into thinking it may be possible to make $550.00 a week working from home. When in fact, it would be impossible to make even one bracelet from the micro beads they send you. I may be $79.00 poorer, but I'm certainly wiser. I won't fall for another scam again!

Sh

Comments

• Ve
      7th of Jun, 2008
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: none
    www.DawnJewellery.com

i have received ``The canadian homeworker review book and i have chosen beaded bracelet and charge my credit card of the amount of $79 in exchange that they will send me the package in 3 to5 business day. All i want is my money back.
    after i realize that the company was a scam
    I want my money back from DawnJewellery in question

• Gw
      9th of Aug, 2008

The $ 79.00 package included everything I need for 5 braclets for practise, then I have to buy more supplies to continue makeing the 30 braclets to get paid. And the instructions are TERRIBLE, A hand drawn circles and arrows that have been photo copied, You are told to refere to fig. 14 there is no fig. 14. a colored picture would have been really nice. I guess you have to just guess how to put on the clasps because they don't tell you that part. very frustrated and upset with the package, the intro was miss leading

27th of Jul, 2009

I fell for Host Jewellery scam as well.Their website says nothing about the fact that after you pay $79.00 for "membership", you still have to continuously buy all the supplies from them (e.g. 1 box of materials for $61.00). The beads are tiny and plastic, the sample bracelet they send in their first envelope looks cheap and just plain awful. And they state it very clear in the brochure that since they send you everything they promised, no refunds!

• Sh
      28th of Aug, 2009

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO.

Wow, it really saved me from losing my hard earned money and from falling victim to this awful scam. I was going to buy the kit thinking I would get supplies for 30 bracelets and NEVER have to pay another penny again. I hope they get prosecuted very, very soon!

• Le
      9th of Sep, 2009

i too was horrified when the tiny cheap beads arrived- with a very complicated beading process-
    I borrowed money from my son as i need to work from home because of illness-
    i litteraly cried when i realized i had made a terrible mistake -- F------- SCAM
    do not send money to these people

• Wi
      17th of Dec, 2009

Wel, l I guess I should have done my homework first, because it has been 3 weeks and I have received nothing, I guess a few beads would feel better than nothing. After they take your money, they say we know your IP address, and we take fraud very seriously and we'll prosecute fraud transactions, and you can't deny this purchase. Watch Me!! deny my purchase...THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM, DON'T DO IT!!

• Za
      22nd of Jun, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I would like to share my story since it is apparent at this time everyone on this blog is in search of an Income or extra money to in order to supplement their current income. Since being laid off from my job over 6 months ago it was not feasible for me to find the same paying job in this state of the economy. So my husband & I decided for me to be a stay at home mom with 3 children due to the child care expenses. I searched long & hard on the internet for months trying to find a real legitimate job where I can make a decent income working from home and help support my family during these hard times while caring for my children.

As God knows I have tried everything on the internet in an attempt to make a real paycheck and I constantly ran into road blocks or false promises. One day I was talking to a friend of mine who found this company called Projects for America. Apparently they do not advertise on the internet or anywhere else since they are not desperate for customers. The customers they receive come to them by word of mouth - simply called referrals from former satisfied customers spreading the word of their success in doing this type of work from home.

Based on my observations, I feel obligated to share my experiences since I have had tremendous success with this company called Projects for America. Let me tell you that the many companies I currently work for Projects for America do not require an approval process. Let me explain to you how to do this so you can avoid that problem or any problems.

What I do is pick a very simple project, normally paying about $190.00 per project. I then master this project for about a month or 2 - doing about 4 of this same project a week for 4 weeks or more and move on to other simple projects until I can start to handle the more advanced projects. This nets me around $760.00 a week.

The more advanced projects pay a lot more money. Although, I do not recommend the more advanced projects unless you have the experience to complete these projects so you do not run into any problems like these people are having on some of these blogs. Amazingly enough I have achieved the income I'm accustomed to making, by completing 3 or 4 of these simple projects. I have also received a lot of freebees that has made me even more money.

I hope this information helps anyone in need of an extra income and tell your friends. They will thank you for it. There is no shortage in workers as the website indicates. OH!!! I forgot, they also offer a program where I can drive around with a magnet advertisement on my car and receive $10.00 for every referral and have already made over $200 a week doing this as well. If you are interested and for more information - the website to visit is – www.shoot-this-photography.com