Bead Bracelets / Dawn Jewellery

1 525 Highland Rd. west suite 137Kitchener, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I received the package in the mail and found it was a total impossibility to do what they said.I hitch horse hair and braid horse equipment on a custom order basis. I have done this for 18 years and am not a stranger to fine work.This is a totally impossible project. I wish I would have read the complaint on Google before I got ripped off. If I can`t do this no one can believe me.Not bragging just stating the fact!Oh well we will be smarter next time. They don`t tell you until they have your money that there are no returns allowed.I hope someone can do something to STOP these guys. The worst part is that I found this offer on the Government website. I was layed off and while starting my EI claim, I discovered this ad on the same website.
LYDIA

Ly
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Jr
      21st of May, 2008

Thanks Lydia for sharing. You saved me $79/-

Just last week I received a letter in the mail and decided to check them out on the internet. I might have made the same mistake for I too am looking for a 'work-at-home' job as I have not been keeping good health and need something to keep me occupied on my good days and also to have some income.

You really are a God-sent!! God Bless you and my apologies for your 'misfortunate experience'.

• Pi
      22nd of May, 2008

i agree that is a fraud to we innocent people who are disable, lydia you saved me too
    any one who is doing work from home honestly with true terms and conditions please do email to this disable fellow .regards
    pir jalib
    barrie ontario
    705 726 2541

• Ga
      2nd of Jun, 2008

i also recieved a letter to assemble braclets from dawn as i am looking to make
    a little money. i would like to thank all of the people before me who has registered
    complaints, otherwise i would have also sent money, but i have tried many
    avenues . they all are the same they want your money up front. i think now that
    if they are reputable they would send you the product, and deduct the registration
    from your first cheque. thank you all.

ps i now try and do some research on any thing i tend to look at. i truly don't think
    there is anyone out there with your best interest in mind.