Beachstore.com / Wrong product shipped on purpose

1025 east 13th street, Hialeah, FL, United States

I'm sorry I didn't read the many crappy reviews before buying from this horrible company. I ordered a red Copa beach umbrella on 10/26/15. On 10/28/15 I received an email saying the order was filled & had a Fed Ex tracking #. After 2 days with no activity on the tracking # I sent an email inquiry about the status of my order. I received a response from Kim La Rosa on Thursday 10/29/15 saying the red was out of stock & did I want a Lime green umbrella. Well, if I wanted the green I would have ordered the green. I explained to Miss La Rosa I had family coming in & I needed the umbrella by the weekend. I then asked why I was sent a email with a tracking # saying the order was filled when they didn't even have the product. At this point our conversation deteriorated with Miss La Rosa becoming a bit surly. On Sunday, 11/1/15, still without product & no longer seeing the item on their website I sent an email cancelling the order. On Monday 11/2/15 I received an email saying they were shipping me the green umbrella. I responded in no uncertain terms not to ship it. They shipped it anyway. I submitted a requet for a RGA # & requested they issue a call tag for Fed Ex to come pick it up. Eytan supplied an RGA # but would not issue a call tag. They expected me to pay to return a product I did not order. At this point I turned it over to my credit card company. After several weeks they issued a Fed Ex call tag, the credit card company sided with me & my payment was refunded. I felt like I needed a shower after dealing with these slimeballs!

Re