Beachlife.net / No product and charged my credit

1 Gloucester, MA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a product for me and my girlfriend and had canceled it the same day...They sent me an email confirming cancelation and still charged my CC ..I have sent 3 or 4 emails concerning this matter and have yet recieved any response back...Pretty pissed off ...

St

Comments

Me
  11th of Mar, 2009
beachlife.net

I ordered from this company, paid for the order, and havent recieved it! this company is a fraud!! the phone number they give the bank on the charge is a non working number so you cant contact them!!

Be
  29th of Mar, 2009

I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS WEBSITE!!! BEWARE THEY'RE FRAUDULENT!!!

Do
  30th of May, 2009
Beachlife.net
Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin

I paid for 60.68 on merchandise I ordered with a mastercard and never received anything. The order was made on 04/09/2009 and was deducted from cc on 04/13/2009. Please help me get my $ back or the merchandise.
Donald Dickey
seibold_pandy@yahoo.com

Ja
  29th of Apr, 2010

Just experienced the same situation on 4/28/2010. Ordered product, selected priority mail, money withdrawn and no product ever shipped or received. It's been over a week- phone just rings and goes unanswered in addition to emails sent to billings@beachlife.net

Db
  4th of Jun, 2010

i placed an order with beachlife d b a adult sex toys. Never got product or any e mail response

Bi
  5th of Jun, 2010

i ordered somthing /nothing in the mail two weeks later mail

Fi
  9th of Jul, 2010
Beachlife
Phone: 1-866-643-4569/1-608-253-2859
beachlife.net

Like everyone else, I ordered a product from this scam of a website, the money within two days was pulled from my account. 42$ on 6/4/10 I ordered on 6/2/10. I received a confirmation number within an email. the same day as the order. I have emailed billings@beachlife.net 3 times. and have called their non working and non existing phone numbers several times. First the number found on the website which rings on and on and the desconnects. Then the number from my bank statement. Which connects you to a leasing company. And a different number all together.

This website must be a fake. And people should be warned. Anyway to stop this scam from continueing?

Ri
  5th of Aug, 2010

I also ordered from beachlife.net . No way to track your order or speak with a rep. Lookingt at BBB complaints I see a lot of people have been ripped off by this John guy.
I guees I shouldn't trust ANY web site. Always do your homework before ordering. If I had I would have seen no phone numbers or addresses and a lot of unhappy customers.

Er
  5th of Sep, 2010

no product for 6 months, no email responses and no website anymore

Ar
  21st of Oct, 2010
Beachlife.net
beachlife.net

Order was confirmed and emailed that it was shipped June 9, 2010. No tracking number or valid phone numbers. They have not answered emails. Money was sent from my bank June 7. The phone number from my statement is wrong. This is July 11 and now I am reading all the reports of people who also were ripped off.