Beach Ready LLC / Recieving pills i do not want

1 staten island n.y. 10306165 boundary ave New York, United States Review updated:

I keep recieving these pills called trislim that i, m not ordering. I want these pills to stop coming here

Comments

• Tr
      21st of May, 2009

Please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I can cancel the account for you. Thanks,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices

• Fe
      25th of May, 2009

Isn't that nice, "Glen", from "TriSlim Corporate Offices" wants us to think he is bending over backwards to help. "Glen" has been posting a lot of these messages lately - just google this "TriSlim Fraud", you'll get a lot of hits. This company is nothing but a fraud. They offer free trial products, then hit your credit card with exorbitant, reoccurring charges - whether you cancel the product or not. When you try to cancel, they are very willing to refund all your money, except for 5 dollars or so... Multiply that by many thousands, and that's a nice payday! For kicks, call the toll free number on your credit card statement, notice that they don't say the company they work for, only "Customer Service". If you pressure them, they insist on getting your name and zipcode first, then they know the company. Be sure to file a report with your state attorney general's office - companies like these give the internet a bad name.

• Li
      28th of May, 2009

I agree with you... I ordered ONE bottle and specifically told the sales rep NOT to sign me up for recurring orders. I told them if I were interested in receiving more, I would call or write. I added that my system reacts negatively often times to different things and I wanted to see how I react to this product.

I then went on vacation for 2 - 3 months and returned to find 6 bottles of pills waiting for me. I'm livid to say the least.

I did email Glen (got the email address from this page) so we will see if he's willing to help me return the product I didn't order and get a refund.

2nd of Aug, 2009

Cancel your credit card right away! I tried to "negotiate" with another vendor about a similar fraud, instead of cancelling the credit card, and now I have three different companies sending me products that I'd never ever heard of. Believe me, you will not get any resolution to the problem unless you cancel your card. Hope this helps...

• Mi
      13th of Aug, 2009

Same here. I called 1-877-238-2124 and got 'Hansel' ("Like the Fairly Tale, sir") and they will refund 90% when I return the bottles. What a scam. The original come on was from a site called "Jenny's Weight". The fine print is too fine I think.

20th of Sep, 2009

These people are nothing more than scam arrtest. Everything must be legal in nevada. I order a trial of colocure for 2.95 but get charged that plus another $160. I also order some acai berry from tropic diet that was supposed to be a trial for 1.95 but i got charged another $88. Both are scams. I have cancelled my card and demanding a full refund if not my attorney will be contacting them.

• Vi
      2nd of Oct, 2009

The same is happening to us and I'm damned sick of this scam!! I will report it to our State Atttorney General and let him fix this Scam artists ###!

• Am
      15th of Oct, 2009

I called the service number I found on here, and litteraly SCREAMED at the man on the ohter end to give my a %100 refund RIGHT NOW! He kept tell me he could do %35, and when I screamed some more, he jumped up to %75, and I told him if he did not get my refund going at %100 I was calling my bank and a lawer, he told me the best he could do was %85 refund, and I siad NO!! %100 refund NOW! I just kept saying it over and over, and he finally siad he would refund both packages, (that I had gotten and didn't know about) %100 and it would take 5-7 business days to show up! I told him he better be right OR he and his company was going to be in big trouble! I would call every lawrer and Bank I knew and get them to sue the pants off them!!

Try this number and don't hang up or give in till you get you %100 refund on EVERY package sent! Scream and cry if you have to!

1-877-238-2124

• Ca
      25th of Oct, 2009

I have ran into this same problem. I ordered a trial order of Certified ACAI and one trial order of ColonCure for 2.95 s/h only. Figured why not and read on a news article about how good of a job it has done. Just this week, less then or right at 14 days from order. I have two charges pending on my CC account, one for 88.55 and another for 87.77. I talked with my bank and one was from Cure Colon with a phone number of 1-800-859-3869. So i called and talked at the guy to cancel my order and refund the amount in 100%. He said he could not since it was after the 14 day period to cancel the trial / membership. So i yelled louder advising that this had two way to be resolved. One on the phone or two with a stop payment through my bank. He offered a refund of 50%, then 75% and then 85% due to restocking fee. I did not accept and did not get off the phone until i received the advisory that it would be refunded at 100%. Received a confirmation number and hung up. Researched the second charge back to Triothin "Beach Body LLC" and found the contact number from this forum 1-877-238-2124, so i called. When the phone was picked up, i reached Customer Support. Asked what company i had called and never received an answer. But found that i called earlier to cancel an account for 88.55.. Now i know that Acai and Trislim are related also can be reached by different numbers listed above. Again i began to yell at this lady and did not give up until i was told 100% refund and a confirmation number. After reading this postings, i am very skeptical about this refund and see everyone has been getting extra charges. I immediately cancelled my card and had my bank start a new card number. Shame on me once, never again. It companies like this that ruin it for all internet based business's. I will now only stick the major names i know and trust. Good Luck to everyone else.. I am waiting to see if they end up refunding my 100%, I have a feeling i will continue fighting with it for 30 days until i can file a complaint with my bank and have the charges reimbursed.

• Kr
      3rd of Feb, 2010

Didnt order additional, was shipped & charged

• Gl
      11th of Oct, 2010

I also ordered the one trial of colocure. I did call the 877 # stated above and said right from the start that I know of the scam, have read about it all over the internet, contacted my CC company already, will be contacting the better business bureau, and to save an argument to please cancel the account and refund the money. AFter a minimal arguing, stating over and over that the amount was unacceptable, Jeff finally said, ok to 100% refund minus the $7.83. I was fine with that just to be done with this. I will be following up to make sure my account is refunded in 7-10 days as stated. Lesson learned.

• Vi
      30th of Dec, 2010

I keep receiving these pills and can find no way to cancel receipt of them

11th of Feb, 2011

PLEASE CANCLE THE ORDER FOR COLOTHIN

11th of Feb, 2011

PLEASE CANCLE MY ORDER OF COLOTHIN

14th of Feb, 2011

Please contact our customer service. This is not our website. The web page is listed on the back of the bottle. It contains all of our customer service numbers. Thanks,

• Su
      17th of Feb, 2011

how can I also get these thing's to stop coming? where is the address?
    Susan

• Ki
      18th of Feb, 2011

I also am receiving product which I did not order. How do I atop this? Help!

• Ki
      18th of Feb, 2011

I am aned that they keep sshipping me product and billinbg me for it.noy

19th of Feb, 2011

Please go to the website on the back of the bottle. All of our contact information is listed there. Thanks,

• Da
      25th of Feb, 2011

I just called our bank as we are having the same problem as everybody else! The charges are coming to my wife's debit card so they...the bank, said to cancel the card and have it reissued. It will take 7 to 10 days to do this but we are on our way to the bank this afternoon to do just that!
    The bank said that there would be no way for these creeps to bill it to the new account number. It's an inconvenience but we shall give it a try.
    We will also dispute the charges already made and see if the bank can debit THEIR account.
    These people are robbers and liars!