[Resolved] Be2 — unethical behaviour
I emailed you more than once saying I did not want to use your service as it is totally useless. It is a total ripoff. You said it was too late to cancel and now I am being pressured to pay money to some collection agency who cannot even send an email confirming who they are. I will not pay a single cent till someone sends me proof the company is real. I want a proper email, phone call from a number that is not a mobile and definity not via sms, It is totally unprofessional and in the meantime I plan on getting legal advise as the whole thing is a scam to get money.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singles50 Customer Care's Response, Dec 18, 2018
Please contact [protected]@be2.com to resolve your complaint.
More Be2 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- Be2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- Be2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled 
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership 
- [Resolved] Be2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 - dating site
- [Resolved] Be2 - wanting to cancel subscriptions