BE2 / unauthorised credit card charge

1 Australia Review updated:

On Jan 4 2019, I had $299.00 taken from bank account, via my debit visa card, with the description being Be2 +364. I did not authorise or expect this charge, and as such it has created financial difficulty for me.
I would like this to be refunded as soon as possible and my details to then be removed from your records, so no future discrepancies occur.
Please respond with details of when I will see this refund in my bank account.
My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com
I await your response

• Be2 Customer Care's Response, Mar 04, 2019

Dear Brenda, we have tried to contact you regarding your complaint, if it is still not resolved you should contact us at cs @be2.com quoting complaints board, Thanks in advance.

Br
Jan 14, 2019

Comments

• Di
      27th of Feb, 2019

It appears that this is normal practise from be2 as well as singles50 ( same company) They have taken $239.76 from my account without my permission.
    Customer service will not answer ny requests. They just sent auto generated respinses.
    Why isn't something done about these scams.
    I have reported them and will follow through with this until I get my money back.

• Cu
      4th of Mar, 2019

@Diane Tump Dear Diane, please contact us at cs @be2.com quoting complaints board, so that we can resolve your complaint. We cannot discuss personal details on this public forum, thanks in advance