BE2 / unauthorised credit card charge
On Jan 4 2019, I had $299.00 taken from bank account, via my debit visa card, with the description being Be2 +364. I did not authorise or expect this charge, and as such it has created financial difficulty for me.
I would like this to be refunded as soon as possible and my details to then be removed from your records, so no future discrepancies occur.
Please respond with details of when I will see this refund in my bank account.
My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com
I await your response
Be2 Customer Care's Response, Mar 04, 2019
Dear Brenda, we have tried to contact you regarding your complaint, if it is still not resolved you should contact us at cs @be2.com quoting complaints board, Thanks in advance.
More BE2 Complaints & Reviews
- BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- BE2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- BE2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- BE2 - free sing in and charges
- BE2 - withdrawing money without consent
- Be2 Took My Money - be 2 took my money
- BE2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 Dating - using a dating profile and pictures without permission