Be2 — unauthorised charge on my credit card.
I registered for dating services from 2nd April to 2nd July 2018.
On 11th June 2018 i cancelled my registration and deactivated my profile.
I followed all the instructions given on your website to cancel and deactivate my profile.
All communication ceased therewith.
Why am i being billed on 2nd July 2018 for S$299.70.
You have no right to do this billing.
More Be2 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- Be2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- Be2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled 
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership 
- [Resolved] Be2 - taking money without my consent
- [Resolved] Be2 - wanting to cancel subscriptions
- Be2.co.uk - this site is all about making money, and raiding your debit card