Be Productions / Fraud and cheating

1 441 N. 1st StreetSan Jose, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 408-207-9200

To everyone who's thinking of being in Be productions don't trust them. They went on and on about how you can get success just like Miley Cyrus. All the directors make you do all these extra classes and showcases just to get your money. It made you feel like you can succeed, but as a victim I know that they promise many things and then they turn around and don't answer or return your phone calls.

I know many other friends and family members that have joined and encountered the same problems. Be productions makes you pay about $4, 000 and they try to get every nickel and dime out of you. The people at Be productions promise so much, but they never fulfill their promises and end up scamming you from thousands of dollars.

To me I think it's wrong that this company scams all these innocent kids just to get money. What kind of person takes money from kids, especially if some families are struggling with money. My family struggled with money and this Be productions company only made it worst for me and my family. What cold hearted people do this to other families.

Whoever has had this problem as well I advise that everyone send a report about Be productions so we can try and get our money back.

Al

Comments

• Sc
      9th of Nov, 2008
    Be Productions - This is not ethical business practice and I am taking action
    California
    Phone: 714-337-6789

My family was very dis-satisfied with Be Productions after only 2 class meetings. We have been trying to get a refund for over three months and our next step will be to take them to court. Feel Free to call me if you have had a similar experience. Thanks.

• Da
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Great Post.

12th of May, 2011
    Be Productions - Stay away
    Be Productions

If anyone from Be Productions comes up to you in a mall or amusement park this summer in Southern California STAY AWAY. They closed all offices in Northern California with no notice, lied to my family and others! Please read my blog: http://beproductionsscam.blogspot.com DON'T GET TAKEN!..ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY YOU ARE SCREWED!

• De
      26th of May, 2011
    Be Productions - I am very displeased with the membership and services
    Be Productions

I am taking action on Be Studios / Be Productions in San Diego as I am very displeased with the membership and services. I purchased the 'Superstar' package for my eight year-old daughter which is good until she turns eighteen. Who knows if they will be around for another ten years judging by the numerous complaints on the company. I tried to cancel in writing via email to my talent director but no response. I sent a letter via USPS for follow up. I also sent an email to the main office in Emeryville but still, no response. This is not ethical business practice and I am taking action. If there are other parent(s) out there that would like to ban with me, I would love to hear from you.

• Pa
      22nd of Jun, 2011
    Be Productions - This is not ethical business practice and I am taking action
    Be Productions

I am taking action on Be Studios / Be Productions in San Diego as I am very displeased with the memebership and services. I purchased the 'Superstar' package for my eight year-old daughter which is good until she turns eighteen. Who knows if they will be around for another ten years judging by the numerous complaints on the company. I tried to cancel in writing via email to my talent director but no response. I sent a letter via USPS for follow up. I also sent an email to the main office in Emeryville but still, no response. This is not ethical business practice and I am taking action. If there are other parent(s) out there that would like to ban with me, I would love to hear from you.