Be A Real Estate Millionaire / monthly charge on credit card
This business is a fraud. They are charging me for a monthly on line service which I did not order. I specifically stated that I only wanted the book. Now that i'm trying to cancell the charges the company phone number provided is only a recording which never returns my call. I have even pressed the number selection to order more products to try to get someone on the phone and it goes back to the original menue and repeats the options. I have called my credit card company and they could only go back 4 months of charges against this company. However, I have now received information that the credit card company also can not contact this company, therefor, they have to put the last 4 months of charges back on. They stopped letting the company charge my account when I called in the complaint so at least they can't steal from me any longer. Let me know if anyone knows of a class action that I can jump on. Thanks!
More Be A Real Estate Millionaire Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - DANNI MINOGUE'S COMMENTS 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - CAN'T CANCEL AUTOSHIP/THEY HAVE CAUSED 2 OVERDRAFTS AND 1 OVER THE LIMIT CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNTS AND REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
- Coronation Street - Script,actors 
- ITV - dementia advert..
- ITV - xfactor
- ITV - emmerdale/lauchlan storyline
- Emmerdale - bailes sentencing
- Clare Byam-Cook - breastfeeding support