Bdsmartpay - Bkash Online Money Paymentservices https://bdsmartpay.com bkash online money send

1 Review updated:

Hi, the website self declared gateway for sending money for BKash online. When I have send the money they just receive it and consumed dint send that to end receiver. please take action against them. they are not even replying/

Contact number given of them but responding
+[protected]

+[protected]

[protected]@bdsmartpay.com

[protected]@bdsmartpay.com

Please do not use them to send money to BKash or any other online recharge through bdsmartpay.com

• Updated by victimbdsmartpay, Dec 09, 2016

They are scammer, takes money by the name of Bkash Online money transfer. please take action against them.

Vi
Dec 09, 2016

Comments

• Ak
      May 24, 2017

This is 100% correct. I am also cheated by them and as usual no responses. Attached screenshot of the email for easy reference.

• Ca
      Sep 20, 2019

@akash sing True. They're fraud. They jus deducted money from my acnt. Sep 20 2019 6pm

• Ir
      Sep 15, 2018

U both r right..first in 2016 I also send via them but they tookk long time to deliver..hundread times I called them after each bkash n they just picked ine call n replied they had network prob bla bla bla...redicuiloud..fortunately they delivered all my ordered..u pople try tgis..www.songjog.com..they send within 2 minutes..it has vry good service..after I got all bull [censored] from bdsmartpay I found them from web n till nw they r well..