BDRC.BIZ / They never answered my email

1 India Review updated:

I think it's bogus. I have been looking for some ways to make money online for over a year now when a couple of months ago I came across this bdrc.biz and saw their website. I sent them an email asking some questions (their email adrs is info@bdrc.biz). What I got was an auto-responder run reply:

Respected sir/Mam
We Will receive Your mail.We will Reply Regarding Your Information Withen 24 Hours.

Thanks & Regards
www.bdrc.biz

I ignored completely the horrible grammar construction and gave them the benefit of the doubt. I waited 1 whole week and got no response from them. Thinking that they perhaps could have just missed my first email so I sent them another one. Unfortunately, same thing happened: got an auto-reply and never heard anything from them. It was a good thing I tried to inquire first and never sent them money. In their website, they're asking $40, $60, $80 and $100 for silver, gold, diamond and platinum accounts respectively (equivalent of Indian Rupees Rs).

The important thing is, don't send money over the internet unless you are 110% sure that it's legitimate. Anyway I found these advertising programs that actually pay and the best thing is you don't have to pay them a penny. It's 100% free to join the programs. I am earning roughly around 100 bucks a month between them, not that much but they help me out with my gas and telephone bills: http://www.e-vitalsigns.com/paid_to_click_sites.html

Jo

Comments

Aj
  7th of Aug, 2009

HI NEED JOB WITH OUT INVESTMENT VISIT http://enjoysurveys.blogspot.com 100% GENUINE

FIRST VISIT THEN DECIDE

please copy and paste the address into your web browser.

Sa
  31st of Dec, 2009

email all your details to bdrc.scam@gmail.com

all the details will be sent to Police

keep calling Sanjib Goswami, the fraud and owner of the BDRC, to give you payment